Be a bitch...

Vic

I finished blow drying my hair and I was scared to look in the mirror. We leave and start tour tomorrow and I do not have the time to fix this tonight and I really don't feel like having to try and figure out how to fix a dye job on a tour bus, and I really don't want to be seen getting on a plane with Harry and the team with a botched bleach job.

I wanted to do something different, I'm about to go on a world tour with my... best friend? I'm excited for this new opportunity so and it felt like a completely new start for my career, so why not give myself a bit of a fresh start? So I decided to just say 'fuck it' and finally do it, and go blonde.

I've always wanted to but I was too scared it would look bad or kill my hair from having to bleach it. But to be fair, it looks.... really good, and yes my hair is dry and dead, but I was determined to do it all in one go, so my hair could be healthy right now if I did this is levels, but it would not be this blonde and I didn't have the time, since we hop on a plane tomorrow and head to Switzerland, and the day after, Harry officially starts his first solo tour, and I officially become a tour photographer.

This felt so refreshing, making this change felt so right, and with the chapter I'm about to begin... it just feels like a new start. It feels like a new start, but the weird atmosphere Harry and I are suspended in takes away some my focus and I can't help but try and imagine what's going to happen once we get on the plane tomorrow. We're going to be traveling the globe together, and I don't even know what our boundaries are anymore. Friends? Who used to hook up, and sleep over, and dance in the kitchen making breakfast, and kiss, and cuddle, and..... I think I made my point. I am looking forward to seeing all of these places, and being able to do it all with such an amazing group of people, who I've come to love, and with an amazingly talented and focused team, that make all of this work for Harry and the band. This is their show, and we're all here to make it happen.

I walked out of the bathroom and cleared my throat as I entered the room causing Sophia to turn around. When she fully faced me and took in my hair, her jaw dropped and she crossed the living room and came over to me, quickly spinning me around and moving my hair around.

"Damn... I did a good job." She said to the back of my head and then placed a hand on my shoulder, spinning me back around to face her "how do you feel?" She asked me and I smiled at her.

"I love it, you even got the roots right." I said and she nodded, proud of her handiwork with some bleach and hair dye. I was worried she wouldn't do the roots right because I wanted to keep them brown on top, so when it grew out it it wouldn't look terrible. The first few inches from the root were kept brown, and faded into blonde, it looks amazing. I'm honestly impressed that my photographer/waitress can now add 'hair stylist' to her list of strengths.

"So, what made you wanna go blonde anyway?" She asked and we walked to the couch and took a seat. I shrugged and put on the news so we could wait for a weather forecast for tomorrow.

"I don't know... I've wanted to for a while and this your just feels like... a fresh start- the beginning of something life changing, and as stupid and cheesy as that sounds, it felt like it was only right to lean into it and finally do it." I told her and she nodded slowly.

"And you're sure it's not because Harry seems to have a thing for blondes?" She asked and I could feel my face heat up.

"I'm 100% sure, I wouldn't kill my hair and put us both through this 2 hour process from hell, just for to try and get the attention from a friend." I stated and she rolled her eyes and laughed. "What? Why are you laughing?" I asked annoyed and she shook her head as her laughter died down.