Day 30

Vic

Tonight we are in Glasgow, after two amazing shows in London, and an extra day for Harry to visit his family, we were on tour day 30. While Harry was off with his mom and sister, I was off in London with Mackenzie as we went full tourist for the day, but seeing the pure joy on his face when he told me all about his day with them was, and he said that he couldn't wait for me to meet them when we go back. It was nice hearing him make plans for us.

He's been having hard nights, I think the exhaustion is starting to get to him, he puts so much of himself into what he does, he needs it to be perfect by his standards... and his standards are very high. He's come to my hotel room drunk, twice this week now. Once even passing out beside me in bed. I don't really know what to do to help, so I just let him in and try and sober him up, he eventually left on his own accord the second night. He made me promise not to tell Sarah, he didn't want her to go "all mom" on him. His words exactly. I hated keeping secrets from her, but I understand where he's coming from, even if he's too big to admit it... he was embarrassed.

I'm laying on the couch in the green room with my legs hanging over the arm rest on one end, and my head resting in Mackenzie's lap as I scrolled on my phone as I held it over my face, looking through the file of pictures I've taken in the first month, it felt so surreal looking at all of these shots, I can't believe it's been a month... 30 whole days, I fall more in love with each city we're in every day. Jeffrey wants me to put together a small collection of what I believe to be the best pictures this far, to use for promo, social media, the website, and for articles and journalists/interviews.

"How many have you picked so far?" Mackenzie asked as she watched as I scrolled through the hundreds of options.

"So far? 4. It's so hard to pick favorites from my growing folder of favorites." I told her, my 'favorites' folder has over 1,000 pictures that's I've weeded out from each show.

"Can I see the ones you've picked so far?" She asked hopefully and I smiled and nodded, I pulled my phone down closer to me and opened the album with my few choices and opened the first picture.

I remember this day, it's one of my favorites. One our way from the hotel to the second show, the three of them were so captivated by sight seeing what they could from the back seat of the van, they spent almost the whole ride silent, staring out the windows.

I pulled up the second picture and held it towards her, a night I hope she remembered from just two weeks ago.