The slandered Xueshen (3)

Gu Lingchuan did not leave the bathroom. While receiving the memory of the original owner, he wandered around the bathroom, harvesting two mop sticks and one iron broomstick. 

  The broomstick seemed to be used to pass through the toilet, and it gave off a different smell. Gu Lingchuan chose from three sticks, and simply pulled off the sleeve of the school uniform, wrapped his palm, and walked back with the broomstick. 

  In the toilet, Brother Difficulty had just finished vomiting and was about to find Gu Lingchuan to settle the account. When he saw Gu Lingchuan carrying a stick, he walked in leisurely. Gu Lingchuan glanced at the two of them disgustingly and avoided all over the place The vomit, the iron rod in his hand turned around and fell fiercely. 

  In the cramped bathroom cubicle, two tall boys who were a head taller than the current Gu Lingchuan were wailing and they were beaten and began to doubt their lives. 

  Gu Lingchuan is professional in beating people. He can focus on a position where the pain is terribly painful but will not really break people. When the two tall boys were beaten into two quail with shrunken heads, Gu Lingchuan took his hand and threw the broomstick with the sleeve of the school uniform on the ground. He touched his pocket and wanted to smoke. 

  "Hey, is there any smoke?" Gu Lingchuan kicked Ah Wei curled up into a ball with his toes. 

  Ah Wei trembled. Hearing what Gu Lingchuan said, he tremblingly took out a pack of cigarettes from his trouser pocket and handed it respectfully to Gu Lingchuan. 
  Gu Lingchuan took the cigarette case, turned it out, and then turned back after a while, scaring the two who had just stretched their bodies to get up and almost fell to their knees in a pool of vomit. 

  "Give me a lighter. Matches are fine too." Gu Lingchuan kicked Awei's companion. 

  "Big...Brother...I, I...I don't have a lighter...I don't, no, no...smoke..." The 

  boy almost cried, and he tremblingly pointed to Awei. 

  Awei quickly took out the lighter and handed it to Gu Lingchuan respectfully. 

  Gu Lingchuan took the lighter and walked out.

  The high school bully was beaten by Gu Lingchuan. Gu Lingchuan knows the routines of campus bullying. As long as your fists are hard enough, it’s easy to turn over to be an abuser. The former bully who is defeated will take the experience of being beaten up. Keeping his life humiliated, Gu Lingchuan will not be punished for beating the school boss. 

  This is the daily routine of the school tyrant. 

  Gu Lingchuan’s goal is of course not to be a school bully. He is not a true-blooded boy. He only solves problems with his fists when he is displeased. Only then is he Liwei. He can only completely defeat the guy who bullied him. I won't encounter this kind of fucking thing again. 

  After smoking two puffs of the cigarette, Gu Lingchuan extinguished the cigarette with a lack of interest, pulled out a bit of the shredded tobacco, threw it into his mouth and chewed. 

  The new body does not have the habit of smoking. He just wants to cough when the smell of smoke enters his throat. Gu Lingchuan can quit smoking at all. Anyway, this is not a good habit. 

  Holding down the stinging chest just hit by those two people, he began to sort out the memory of the original owner. 

  The original owner is also called Gu Lingchuan. He is a top student in this high school. He is excellent in character and learning and looks handsome. It is a pity that he is from a poor family. He was admitted to this private high school in the city center without tuition and fees. . 

  This private high school is a well-known aristocratic high school. Most of the students in the school are students with good backgrounds. Gu Lingchuan is incompatible with the whole school, but he himself is a person who does not pay attention to the external environment and concentrates on his studies. He did not have any problems with other students. conflict. 

  However, the peaceful study life of the original owner was broken not long ago, and he suffered a long time of school bullying. 

  The original owner was scandalized and made trouble by his classmates. The school also regarded the original owner as a shame to the school and asked the original owner to quit school automatically. The original owner was beaten and almost committed suicide. 

  And all this that the original owner will encounter is because of the existence of a person-his roommate, the rich second generation Yuan Yibin. 

  Gu Lingchuan's loyal dog attack status means that he will only enter the world where gays are rampant.

  But the original owner was not born gay. The original owner who concentrated on studying didn't even know what homosexuality was at first. However, Yuan Yibin was born with the zero number. He fell in love with Gu Lingchuan and began to pursue the original owner by various means, starting with breakfast. When it comes to buying clothes and giving gifts, to writing a love letter openly, the original owner has been indifferently rejected, but under Yuan Yibin's stormy offensive, the original owner is gradually broken. 

  Yuan Yibin’s pursuit of the original owner was too high-profile and attracted the attention of some people. They reported the two to the school office. This private high school does not even allow male and female relationships, let alone male-male relationships? 

  Therefore, the school asked the two to talk, bluntly said that they had problems with their thinking, and asked them to either drop out of school or review their own style of work in front of the whole school. 

  Yuan Yibin’s pursuit of the original owner was originally just for fun. Nowadays, the game has attracted the attention of the school. The rich second-generation son, Yuan Yibin, is not happy. He just throws his sleeves and admits that he is gay. The school is really in charge. Kuan, he really doesn't want to stay at this broken school! 

  So Yuan Yibin patted his butt and transferred to school. 

  The original owner, who was being pursued, angered the school leaders after Yuan Yibin threw his sleeves away, attracting all the firepower and became a thorn in the school's eyes. 

  Gu Lingchuan’s family is not well, and his life goal is to get ahead in a good university. Transferring to another high school at the critical moment of the next semester of high school will obviously affect his studies, and his father will definitely do the transfer after his parents know about it. Break the leg of the original owner. 

  Even if he was scammed by Yuan Yibin, in order not to be dropped out by the school, Gu Lingchuan could not, so he could only publicly review his own style of problems in front of the teachers and students of the school. 

  Yuan Yibin transferred to another school and left, the original owner of the voluntary review became the target of public criticism. Everyone said that the reason why Yuan Yibin pursued the original owner was because the original owner saw Yuan Yibin’s family background. With the convenience of the same dormitory, he deliberately seduce Yuan Yibin, the original young master was fainted and became gay. 

  The hat that seduce Yuan Yibin was so buckled on his head, the original Xueshen became a pervert among the population who was greedy for shortcuts. If ordinary homosexuality can't attract discrimination from others, but because the original owner has stigmatized rich roommates, the result can be imagined.

  The original owner had a bad relationship with his classmates and didn’t have any close friends. Only Yuan Yibin had a good relationship, and Yuan Yibin had friends all over the world. Everyone felt that Yuan Yibin was the real victim, so they twisted into a rope. The child's dealing with the original owner. 

  The original owner's book was scratched and thrown away, and the homework was taken out and thrown in the trash can. It has become commonplace for the original owner to be bullied by a group of classmates for a long time. 

  Now, the bullying has escalated, and a group of classmates who have been close to Yuan Yibin are looking for opportunities to beat the original owner. 

  The beating started with a kick and a slap, and now it has evolved into a severe beating by locking the original owner into the bathroom. 

  Since this group of students discovered that no matter how bullying, the original owner would not resist and would not call the police, the more they acted, the more the original owner's injuries did not heal. 

  The reason why the original owner did not resist was because he was afraid of being targeted by the school and dropping out. Yuan Yibin's horrible incident has made the original owner terrified. What he fears most is being dropped out of school. Now that the college entrance examination is approaching, he feels that forbearance until the college entrance examination is over, he will be able to leave the school like hell. 

  Gu Lingchuan couldn't help but sneer at this thought. 

  endure? 

  In the eyes of the perpetrator, forbearance is a signal of submission. Not only will they not stop the violence, but will intensify it. 

  If Gu Lingchuan had not entered this world, the person who was pushed in the toilet to drink sewage would only be the original owner. 

  Gu Lingchuan spit out the shredded tobacco in his mouth, rubbed his face with the faucet in the bathroom, and squeezed the slightly longer hair back with his wet hands, revealing a smooth and full forehead. 

  The original owner looks a bit similar to Gu Lingchuan himself. The baby face is slightly elongated, his childishness is diminished, and he has a fierce handsomeness. With Gu Lingchuan's stern eyes, he has a different kind of coldness. 

  What appeared in the mirror was a handsome and cold boy. 

  Gu Lingchuan pulled open his clothes and looked at the wound on his chest. The bruises looked a little scary. Gu Lingchuan raised his hand and pressed it. Fortunately, it was just a skin injury and no bones. Buy some Yunnan later. Just spray on Baiyao aerosol.

  While investigating the injury, Gu Lingchuan rubbed the ring on his finger and asked Hamlet: "Shiqi, why does the protagonist in this world have exactly the same name as me, and even looks similar?" 

  "The original loyal dog attack was not like this. This name, isn’t it that you have entered this world!” 

  Hamlet said in Gu Lingchuan’s consciousness, he was too lazy to bother with the host’s arbitrary nicknames for himself: “The protagonist of the world in the book is a tool person and has no self-consciousness. , Is a template, you are the protagonist in the awakened state, so the template can be used in the new world." 

  "It’s just that the protagonist’s attack in each world is different. After we enter the world in the book, your appearance will be fine-tuned. It’s different from your original appearance. The name is proof of your existence in the two-dimensional world, so the name will be carried into each world." 

  "Every world I enter in the future will use my original name?" Gu Lingchuan Asked. 

  "That's it," Hamlet said. 

  "Then what's going on in this world? Send me the plot of the novel and kill the character that caused readers' grievances. Let's stop work soon and go to the next world." Gu Lingchuan rubbed the ring and said. 

  Hamlet hesitated: "Well, I forgot to tell the host that after entering the world, there is no way to receive the plot. I can only read the readers' grievances, sorry, host." 

  Gu Lingchuan's finger paused: "What do you mean? " 

  Because it takes energy to receive the plot, I have to search and compare documents in libraries of different latitudes to accurately find the world template. But from the two-dimensional library where the world is in the book to the three-dimensional library, special energy is required, that is, wish Power. Host, all of your energy has been consumed before, so now I can’t search documents across dimensions." 

  Gu Lingchuan's face was dull: "Heh." 

  What's the use of such a system?