The slandered Xueshen (21)

After meeting Gu Lingchuan, Gu's mother cooperated with the police in the interrogation. She explained everything and was finally sentenced to seven years in prison. 

  Fan in the intensive care unit was a scam gang. After his accomplices were wiped out, Fan who had left the hospital was also detained according to law. 

  Father Gu woke up, feeling that the sky was falling. Facing the policeman who asked about the case, Father Gu yelled furiously: "Why the thief woman? Why didn't you shoot her? Shoot! She made her man no longer a man, yes Where do you want to find a wild man? Who would want her kind of old and ugly waste that could not give birth to a son? Such a thief woman in ancient times would have to be immersed in a pig cage and would have to kill her! Why not take her Shot?" The 

  police looked at each other, not knowing what to do. 

  Standing outside the window, Gu Lingchuan called an assistant: "Please ask an authoritative psychiatrist to evaluate Gu Jun’s psychological condition. I suspect that he has a psychological problem. If the diagnosis is okay, check the physical cause and explain. Go down, check it out, and send Gu Jun to a sanatorium with well-equipped facilities. He won't be able to recover from his illness. The radiotherapy sanatorium is over a hundred, which benefits the country and the people." The 

  assistant nodded and left. 

  Gu Lingchuan didn't take a look at the snarling man in the ward and turned to leave. 

  After that, everything slowly got on the right track. Corrupt officials inside and outside the province were pulled out to rectify vigorously. The backstages of the Shen family and the original family all fell, and the two behemoth-like families slowly declined. 

  The original family angered the wealthy Liu family who settled in other provinces because of fraudulent marriages. The Liu family and several other families were completely destroyed. The original family’s property was divided up, and the original family was heavily in debt. They sold all their properties and had not repaid the bank loan. . 

  The misfortune suffered by the Yuan family is not only these. Yuan Yibin is gay. His private life is so chaotic that the news of contracting AIDS abroad was publicized by the Liu family. Yuan Yibin, a young talent praised by everyone, was ruined overnight. . 

  At this time, Yuan Yibin could no longer care about his reputation. After learning that he was infected with AIDS, his world collapsed.

  Because of the great changes in the family, the original father and mother looked old and haggard. After learning that her son was gay and had contracted AIDS, a trace of regret flashed across the numb face of the original mother: "It turns out that what the child said at that time was true... …" The 

  original mother looked at her pale and shaky son, with sadness and resentment across her eyes, she slapped Yuan Yibin to the ground with a vicious slap, watching her son who could not get up for a long time, tears came in her eyes: "If I was willing to hit you, don't indulge you, it would be great... It's a pity that this slap is too late..." 

  This is her most beloved child, the son who has never accused her of being too loving, and the original mother is unconditional. She believed her son's words, because of this, she didn't realize the source of her son's fall. 

  In fact, everything has signs. Back then, when Yibin was in high school, she was called to the office by the principal and met a boy. 

  The boy is Yuan Yibin’s roommate. It is said that he has an improper relationship with Yuan Yibin. The boy is tall and thin, handsome in appearance, but with a dull and terrifying expression. He looked at the arrogant and beautiful original mother, he said: "I don't like men... It's Yuan Yibin who said he likes me..." The 

  original mother looked down on the poor, and the child looked poor. The original mother didn't believe that his son would like boys, so the original mother directly raised her hand to give it to him. The boy slapped his head and turned his head and said to the principal: "My son will like boys? Impossible! It is this poor ghost who knows that our family is rich and deliberately seduce my son to make mistakes. How can such a scum be with my child? A school?" 

  Yuan Yibin only arrogantly admitted that he was gay and liked boys, but the original mother so bluntly overthrew her son, Yuan Yibin, who was afraid of trouble, brightened his eyes and categorically agreed:" That's right, Gu Lingchuan seduced me!" The 

  framed boy blushed, but no one paid any attention to his grievance. Principal Chen smiled at the original mother. He promised to deal with the student who was willing to fall and lured the original master. He also offered to recommend the original young master to study abroad. 

  The original mother did not doubt Yuan Yibin at all under Yuan Yibin's rhetoric. She thought her son was still the obedient and sensible child. After persuading the original father, Yuan Yibin was sent abroad.

  She had long forgotten the boy who was believed by his original mother to seduce his son and slapped him. 

  The original mother did not expect that the spoiled son was lying from beginning to end, and he even contracted AIDS in promiscuity abroad. The original mother covered her face and cried, regretting not. 

  After being slapped, Yuan Yibin finally raised his head. He looked at his mother bitterly. After learning that he was going to die, Yuan Yibin began to resent his parents. He uttered bad words like a poisonous snake splashing venom. 

  "You can only blame me, but is this my fault? It was your words and deeds, and I thought it was okay to play casually. Are you husband and wife playing with the poor like this? Dad, you are forcing my tutor When you were your lover, didn’t you just rely on people’s poverty and no background to control? Mom, which of the little white faces you raised is not for your money? I learned this from you!" 

  "But you haven’t taught My poor ghost can become a rich man, mom, look, didn’t Gu Lingchuan who was slapped by you back then come back for revenge? Why is our family bankrupt and debts? It’s because he hates you for slapping him. You slandered him and seduce me!" The 

  original mother accidentally learned the truth, and her whole body trembled. She slapped Yuan Yibin fiercely again. She wanted to faint and fell to the ground and was slapped. Yuan Yibin looked behind his original mother, his eyes suddenly became horrified: "Dad? Dad! What's wrong with you, Dad!" 

  When Yuan Yibin was fighting with his original mother, the original father couldn't bear the truth about his wife's derailment and family bankruptcy. , Her blood pressure soared, convulsed and fell to the ground. 

  The original father never woke up. 

  Since then, the original family has completely collapsed, and the Shen family has completely withdrawn from the history of Ningcheng. The big families in Ningcheng were quickly replaced by the newly promoted young rich. 

  Gu Lingchuan's ring slowly changed from green to gold. 

  The great wheel of the times has smashed everything, and the person who promotes the rapid development of this world seems to have never changed. His figure appears more and more frequently in people's eyes, and finally, he becomes the giant of the era that people praised for causing change. 

  "Host, the aspiration is saturated, this world is completely stable, shall we leave?" Hamlet asked cautiously.

  Gu Lingchuan looked at the golden ring. The golden light enveloped Gu Lingchuan’s entire palm. Others could not see the ring that Hamlet had turned into. However, Gu Lingchuan looked at the ring that shone like a light bulb with overcharged wattage. The black thread said: "Don't leave, do you want to blind my eyes with this golden light?" 

  Hamlet said nervously: "Host, don't you need to say goodbye to people in this world? Your friends, partners, and ...Shen Qiancheng..." 

  "Shiqi, after we leave this world, the traces of my whole being will be erased from the whole world, right, including my final farewell ceremony?" Gu Lingchuan asked blankly. 

  Hamlet answered cautiously: "Yes, the host, because the original loyal dog attack is a tool man, and the tool man does not have his own consciousness and soul. It belongs to the plug-in of the protagonist of the world in the book. After you collapse the plot, the plug-in tool man It disappears automatically, so after you leave, the trace of the person'Gu Lingchuan' will be completely erased from the world in the book, leaving no trace." 

  "All traces of existence will be erased, two ha, Tell me, what is the need to say goodbye?" Gu Lingchuan asked, he couldn't guess the brain circuit that the small system had to do nothing. 

  "You have stayed in this world for 30 years, and you have promoted the development of the world with one hand. The technology of this world is far beyond your original world. Even, because of you, China in this world has become the world's financial technology center, and it has become a well-deserved one. The world’s largest country, I thought you would miss it.” 

  Hamlet’s tone is low, he likes this world very much. After all, artificial intelligence in this world is developing rapidly. After a while, artificial intelligence can reach its level. I saw my partner in the novel world appear. 

  The rapid development of this world is not only about artificial intelligence technology. Gu Lingchuan has invested almost all of his income in scientific research for many years. Whether it is national or global cutting-edge technology, there is funding from the "Hamlet Technology" company, which comprehensively promotes With the development of science and technology throughout the world, China has also become the most prosperous superpower in history.

  In terms of technology, investment and return are not proportional. After all, in the applied technology industry, one point invested will result in a return of one hundred points or more. This has led to "Hamlet Technology" becoming the world's largest company, a company’s Income has increased the total global income by a bit. 

  Gu Lingchuan invests not only in applied technology, but the top domestic universities Gu Lingchuan has invested heavily in construction. Gu Lingchuan has hired top talents in some industries to teach in universities with high salaries. These universities have a steady stream of funds. Inject, there are top experts teaching, students can concentrate on academic and scientific research, so a large number of outstanding talents have been born in just a few years. 

  The tremendous achievements of these talents have attracted more outstanding talents to flow into China. This has formed a virtuous circle. In more than ten years, some of the top universities in China have become world-renowned academic halls, surpassing Harvard in one fell swoop. These old famous schools in Oxford. 

  In thirty years, China in the novel world has developed rapidly, and the economic take-off has brought about social changes. The social welfare projects funded by "Hamlet Technology" have helped countless people out of their predicament, and more and more people have moved towards the bright future. , The darkness left over by history is being wiped out little by little.