The Entertainment Industry Top Stream (16)

Yan Zifei learned from Gu Lingchuan about Song Qingyi’s great achievements in the past, and he was very disliked by Song Qingyi. He had a distinct likes and dislikes. When he was tied up by Gu Lingchuan and fried CP, he could directly tear his face, let alone Song Qingyi. It's true that there is a character problem, so he just opened it up.

    The few women present, whether it is the actress Mu Xiaoya or Chen Yuchi, are people with a large number of fans. They did not show the slightest difference. They were ready to change into clothes and dive, and the amateur Pang Lingling also began to warm up.

    Facing the live broadcast footage, Song Qingyi's face changed by Yan Zifei: "Brother Yan, you have misunderstood, I happen to be in the menstrual period, just..."

    "Heh, the menstrual period is really a useful excuse. At that time, you can drink it with

    iced coffee?" Yan Zifei sneered, exposing Song Qingyi's lies.

    Before Song Qingyi started the broadcast, she asked her assistant to buy iced coffee and drank it all at once. Now tell him about her menstrual period?

    Song Qingyi's face was green, biting her lower lip bitterly.

    Yan Zi flew over Song Qingyi and changed clothes in the fitting room.

    In the live broadcast room, the audience who watched Yan Zifei beat Song Qingyi were stunned.

    "Yan Zifei smashed Song Qingyi?"

    "The show crew is too devil!"

    "Yan Zifei was right, and he was squeaky and crooked with a high salary. Song

    Qingyi is too unprofessional !" "Yan Zifei is really speechless. , Straight man with cancer, young lady's menstrual period,

    why not quit the live broadcast and rest?" "The other girls didn't say anything, and Song Qingyi can drink iced coffee. The menstrual period is obviously just for respect. Excuses." The

    audience was concerned about Song Qingyi, who thought that Yan Zifei was in the late stage of cancer, and some felt that Yan Zifei was right, and the two parties even quarreled.

    "It's okay to put on a diving suit. It will not be as cold as you think. The program team has prepared a warm baby, it will not be cold!"

    In another live broadcast room, Chen Yuchi showed diving suits and warm babies to the camera.

    It's a divine make up.

    The audience speaking for Song Qingyi was speechless.

    After the guests are ready, they dive into the water one by one.

    The live broadcast is underway, and some drones have entered underwater to follow up the shooting.

    During the program team’s safety, the pool where the guests were invited was not deep.

    The reason for this setting is that when the program group was collecting data, it was found that all guests had snorkeling experience, so this was specially designed ingeniously.