Supervisor & Breaker (13)

The main gods are purposefully selecting vicious souls and training them as candidates for supervisors.

    In the original text, Yuan Shi was deprived of his supervisory status because he secretly helped Zongzheng Qianhe and violated the supervisor's regulations several times.

    It was Mo Kai who replaced him as the supervisor.

    Mo Kai had no ability, completely obeyed the command of the main god, and was arrogant and vicious. After he became the overseer, the game of the main god became more and more chaotic. Players fighting each other leading to death have become the norm.

    In order to prevent accidents, Gu Lingchuan sealed Mo Kai, a chaotic guy, directly into the card.

    Gu Lingchuan sat on the sofa with his head in one hand, watching the players struggling to fight in his spare time.

    Although the number of solitaire soldiers is large, their attack power is limited. Niu Chaoman's circle of fire can burn a large number of cards. After the players fight for several hours, the solitaire soldiers turn into ashes.

    Thick ashes covered the open space of the Colosseum, mixed with large pieces of white paper.

    It's black and white, exactly like the black and white lattice wall on which Gu Lingchuan's back was at the beginning.

    The playing card soldiers were defeated, and the energy on the playing cards was compressed into the ghost cards in Gu Lingchuan's hand.

    This is the last playing card.

    On the ghost card, the clown has turned into a pitch black ball, roaring to rush out of the card.

    "Joker, you lose, we win! Let's clear the level!" The

    players were dusty and humiliated.

    Looking at the embarrassed players, Gu Lingchuan laughed.

    "No, Joker's ghost card, I haven't used it yet."

    Gu Lingchuan picked up the card with two fingers, pressed the card to the corner of his lips, as if to kiss the card gently.

    "Dear players, what you have to fight against is all the cards!" As he

    said, Gu Lingchuan squirmed.

    The trapped monster in the card emerges from the surface of the card.

    "Roar--"

    The monster a few meters high roared, raising its claws to shoot at the players.

    "God!" The

    player almost suffocated, and ran away.

    Xun Xiaoguo opened the "Book of Rules."

    The last rule finally appeared.

    "Defeat the little ghost card that represents the moon, and the game can be completely cleared."