Interstellar Wanted Guide (20)

A tall woman looked at the wanted order looped on the light button, her face getting more and more ugly.

    This person is the female Beta, Senmo who became the royal guard together with Gu Lingchuan.

    Unlike Gu Lingchuan who stayed in the Central Star Palace, Sen Mo was sent to explore the Forbidden Sea.

    At this time, the Red Rose Organization was overwhelmed and had no time to do things. The people who went to the Forbidden Sea to search for it this time were relatively lucky and did not encounter a terrible sea monster. The 100 people of Senmo and his party were attacked and less than 20 people were injured. The result of heavy casualties in the past is already very good.

    Sammo has a good physique, plus she was careful and was not injured. After the mission, she returned to the city and got a bad news from someone she was familiar with.

    Zhou Qing fell in love with Gu Lingchuan, and wanted to take advantage of Gu Lingchuan. Fortunately, Gu Lingchuan was tough and took the opportunity to escape.

    As a victim, Gu Lingchuan who escaped was named an assassin and wanted by the empire.

    Senmo gritted her teeth and looked at Gu Lingchuan's first face on the wanted order, which was very different from the handsome and fair-skinned teenager with black hair and red eyes, blue hair and blue eyes, which reminded her of her unfortunate brother.

    "Zhou Qing!"

    Squeezing two words from the gap between her teeth, Sen Mo no longer concealed her resentment. She raised her hand and held the dagger that was coated with a special material to avoid the detection of the detector in her arms.

    The reason why Sen Mo participated in the selection of royal guards was not for a high salary, but for revenge.

    Revenge for her poor brother Omega.

    The younger brother of Sen Mo, because he had a pair of different-colored eyes, was looked at by Zhou Qing and motioned Sen Mo's family to offer them.

    For the benefit of the family, Sen Mo's young brother was dedicated to Zhou Qing by his family.

    Later, the Omega boy was completely marked by Zhou Qing. After being expelled back to the family, his estrus period was disordered. Sen Mo's younger brother suddenly went into estrus in public, which caused him to be violated by the surrounding Alphas, and was rejected and isolated by the family members. All these brothers committed suicide in despair.

    At that time, Sen Mo was still studying in Central Star, and when she returned to the family, she knew what happened to her brother.

    After hearing the bad news, Senmo almost collapsed. She found out everything secretly, and suddenly felt that everything around her body had become filthy darkness.

    Senmo discovered for the first time what kind of dark and terrible place she was in!

    Sen Mo, who couldn’t accept all of this, left the family. She hated those people in the family who gave her younger brother for profit. She secretly contacted her classmates and destroyed the huge family. After the defeat of the Sen family, Sen was heavily in debt. The group of people at home have become mourners.

    However, what Senmo hates most is the culprit-the tyrant Zhou Qing.

    She vowed to kill Zhou Qing's beast, even if she sacrificed her life for it.

    However, before she had time to avenge her younger brother, the people she knew by her side were hit again.

    "Sister, do you really want to go?"