The slandered Xueshen (12)

Mother Gu was greatly disappointed, and she raised her hand to twist Gu Lingchuan: "It's all you are not up to you! How did you let me and your father raise their heads to be human? My relatives and friends know, our backbone has not been broken? It's all you The second chair of restless life! What did I do, why did you give birth to a debt collector like you?" 

  Gu Lingchuan avoided Gu's hand and frowned. Seriously, he wanted to hit someone. 

  Shen Qiancheng, who followed behind and waited for a good show, saw Gu Lingchuan and Gu's father and Gu's mother being invited to the school office, feeling unspeakably complicated. 

  This is the first time he has seen such teaching to children. 

  Shen Qiancheng is his father’s old son, Shen’s father, Shen’s mother, and his young wife. The family education model is a typical mother and strict father type, but Shen’s father is more inclined to care for the cubs than strict parenting. His son can only be taught by him. Others dare to touch Young Master Shen with a finger, and he can directly rectify the other party's doubts about life. 

  If it weren’t for Gu Lingchuan’s call this time because Shen Qiancheng’s own ridiculousness and the Shen family’s own mistakes, or just let Shen Qiancheng’s forehead break, Shen’s father and Shen’s mother would have to have a good talk with Gu Lingchuan. 

  It was also because Shen Qiancheng stumbled here in Gu Lingchuan. Although Father Shen said that his son was so angry that he had no affection for Gu Lingchuan. In his opinion, his son was injured, which offset his actions to Gu Lingchuan. In all cases, he did not anger Gu Lingchuan because Gu Lingchuan was the victim. 

  Shen Qiancheng's lawless character can be said to be the result of the Shen family's short-term protection. 

  The two elders of the Shen family are very busy. They are free-range education for Shen Qiancheng. As long as Shen Qiancheng does not behave out of line, he will generally not even encounter reprimands. Only when Shen Qiancheng has done very unusual things will his father and grandfather take a belt, but Shen Qiancheng Growing up, he has never been scolded once, and the number of beatings is even rarer. 

  Now seeing his father and his mother, Shen Qiancheng is an eye-opener. He convicted his son without asking for injustice. He wanted to beat Gu Lingchuan with this attitude, and he thought that he had killed his grandfather if he didn't know it!

  Even Shen Qiancheng, the instigator, was amazed. He thought that Father Gu was expelling Gu Lingchuan from the house. His father would say that when he beat him. However, Father Shen's first thought was to let Gu Lingchuan go home to marry a wife and have children? Gu Lingchuan has just grown up! 

  At this moment, Shen Qiancheng actually felt a little sympathetic to Gu Lingchuan. 

  "Unexpectedly, Gu Lingchuan is still a little cabbage that his father doesn't care for his mother. I really can't tell." Awei and Xiao Jia felt very complicated. 

  At this moment, the anger of Shen Qiancheng who sympathized with Gu Lingchuan suddenly disappeared. He felt that it was a good thing that Gu Lingchuan had a tough personality. Otherwise, if Gu Lingchuan had such parents, if Gu Lingchuan was not tough, he would be killed by his parents. Shen Qiancheng loved him. Yi Dunsheng. 

  "It doesn't matter, no matter how the poor little cabbage digs into my little master's land, I will spoil him into a rich peony, and I can only open the rich peony for my little master." 

  Shen Qiancheng began to think , desperately looking. Lingchuan had to drop out of school and had no income to be displaced. In the end, he fell from the sky. Gu Lingchuan, who realized that his life was cruel, could only succumb and be supported by himself. He kept the other side’s golden house in love, and Gu Lingchuan became the little rabbit he raised and played with. If he asked him to go east, he would not go west. Such a life is really good! 

  The imaginative young Master Shen Da grinned. 

  School office, Gu Lingchuan rejected the proposal of president: "I will not quit school, I was an adult, able to act in accordance with their wishes, President Chen, you do not want the reputation of the university because of my things affected by it?" 

  President Chen is not Yue: "Young people nowadays, it's really rude." 

  Gu Lingchuan smiled at the principal: "The explicit courtship letter that Yuan Yibin wrote to me, I can put it away. The principal, you want to read it. Look?" 

  He was a serious threat, and President Chen's face was cold. 

  The principal of this high school who only took office last year is not a stalwart person. As long as he has the mind to grasp education, he will not open the back door to these sons and brothers because of the benefits of the original family and the Shen family. Excellent high schools are getting more and more smoky. 

  "Didn't you already give the letter to Classmate Shen." The old fox asked with a smile on what he thought of.

  "Oh, I imitated Yuan Yibin's characters. President Chen, you may not know that imitating other people's fonts is my specialty. No way. The original is useful. I don't know if the Provincial Daily is interested. Publish a special report on'the senior high school entrance examination champion dropped out of school due to sexual harassment by his roommate and missed the National Tsing Hua University'?" Gu Lingchuan laughed. 

  He knows very well that he can only use the law of the villain for the villain, and the light of justice cannot shine into the dirty hearts of these black-hearted people. 

  When the principal heard this, his face was blue for a moment. He didn't expect the youth in front of him to have such a tough attitude, his eyes swept away from the restrained father and mother, and said, "Of course, the school will not ask you to drop out, but your guardian will force you If you drop out of school, the Bureau of Education can't control it. Young people, right?" 

  "Without school, he must drop out!" 

  Gu's father finally understood the sentence, and he immediately answered, patted the table, and his eyes were staring. Tong Ling: "The bastard's mind in school is not clear. What do you think you learned? Spank your own father like a beast? Sell your ass? I spent so much money and didn't take a penny home, you The money that sells ass only knows the oily noodles that you dress up? Didn’t you think about the hard work of pulling the old man you grew up?" 

  "When it comes to money, I remembered it, and almost forgot to say it." Gu Lingchuan took it from his pocket. He issued a receipt and spread it out to his father Gu: "It doesn't matter if I go home, after all, I still have to get our house and land title certificate. Although the land in the village is worthless, it is better than nothing." 

  Gu's father was stunned: "Houses and Land ownership certificate?" 

  Gu Lingchuan looked sad: "That's right, after all, I borrowed some money with Viagra and Brother Jia to play two gambling. Oh, Viagra and Brother Jia are the two people who came to me just now. lending, bad luck I lost, was still sore, say good to our house and land ownership permanent transfer out, in black and white can not deny, or looking over Viagra and Guge chop my hands how to do ah? " 

  Gu father Eyelids jumped and looked at the principal subconsciously. 

  The principal didn't know the two people whom Shen Qiancheng had found. Naturally, he didn't know whether the matter was true or false. Nowadays, some people in the society would lure young people to gamble. Maybe Gu Lingchuan really borrowed money.

  Seeing that the principal didn't deny it, Gu's father was anxious. He carefully looked at the receipt in Gu Lingchuan's hand. He saw clearly that it was written in black and white on a loan of 50,000 yuan, stamped and signed, and pressed his finger print, and Gu's eyes went black. 

  Fifty thousand yuan? This unconscious deflated calf actually borrowed 50,000 yuan on his back, playing gambling? 

  The angry father Gu blushed directly, and he burst out: "I'm killing you, a prodigal thing!" He flew and kicked to Gu Lingchuan's heart. 

  Gu's mother moved very quickly, and she hugged Gu Lingchuan in front of her body to prevent Gu Lingchuan from dodge so that Father Gu could settle down. 

  When Gu Lingchuan was hugged by Gu's mother, Gu's mother who was holding him tightly turned around, and the flying kick of Gu's father was kicking in the heart of Gu's mother. 

  Gu Lingchuan almost heard the crisp sound of Gu's mother's spine. The angry father Gu really wanted to kick Gu Lingchuan to death. He didn't leave any strength on that foot. Gu's mother trembled all over, and the anger of being kicked went off. After taking a breath, he stiffly fell to the ground without panting, convulsing. 

  He was kicked and fainted by Gu's father. 

  Father Gu was dumbfounded. He still wanted to call Gu Lingchuan. The principal was even more afraid that Gu's mother had an accident at school. He quickly dialed the emergency number. After the emergency number, he dialed 110 and said, "Comrade police, there are parents of students in Ningcheng High School. The principal’s office caused a disturbance. He has beaten his spouse and fainted. I’m not sure if the victim is dead. Please come and deal with it.” 

  Gu’s father froze, but he didn’t expect the principal to call the police. He immediately stood restrained and stood aside, saying: "Principal, This is a matter for our husband and wife. It’s not appropriate for you to call the police. I’ll take my mother-in-law home, bastard, and leave your mother behind!" 

  "Hey, you can’t go, this parent, please First wait for the police comrades to come and deal with it!" The principal quickly stopped, he was afraid of the three Gu family, if something happened to Gu's mother, Gu family ran to ruin the school, he could not afford it, it was an ambulance and 110 Let's make a record together just in case. 

  Gu's father was cramped and afraid. Ordinary people had a natural fear of the police. Gu's father didn't know that he educates his son and accidentally affected his wife to shut down the police. Why did the principal hit 110?

  110 is not a good person to take away. Gu Lingchuan still borrowed a loan shark here. He was really afraid that the police would come and ask him to pay the money back for the little bastard. 

  Gu's father gave Gu Lingchuan a wink: "If you don't want to be caught by the police, take your mother and get away with me! I will slowly remove your skin when I get to the house!" 

  Gu Lingchuan didn't move. A fake IOU was issued. This IOU was fake and true. If he wasn't waiting for Young Master Shen to take action, he even wanted to hire two people to pretend to collect debts from the Gu family, forcing Gu family to cut off contact with him. 

  It is a pity that legally it is impossible to sever the relationship with his parents, otherwise it would be a hundred, and Gu Lingchuan would not have to deal with these troublesome things to deal with the original parents. 

  However, when the police arrived, Gu Lingchuan thought about it. While his father and mother were too busy to take care of himself, he went back to the original owner’s home and asked the village party secretary to say an excuse to issue a certificate. The account book will make things easier in the future. 

  After all, going abroad is no better than going to Hong Kong. Visa is too troublesome. At this time, you can go to Hong Kong and walk directly from the place bordering Guangcheng, but you have to get all the documents to go abroad. 

  After planning everything, he waited for the ambulance to do first aid to take Gu's mother away. After 110, he made a record. Gu Lingchuan went to the hospital to check the situation of Gu's mother and confirmed that Gu's mother was not in danger, so he temporarily found a nurse, Gu Ling. Chuan went directly to the original home of the original owner according to the plan, moved his household registration, and left a letter to his father and his mother, a passbook that could only be withdrawn after depositing 10,000 yuan.