The Game of Genius (10)

In the plot, the original body saw Liao Zhen who described the withered.

    At that time, the young man no longer had the slightest resemblance to Fu Ya. Even if he was seen, no one thought that he was Fu Ya's real son.

    Liao Yongyan mentioned to the original body that Liao Zhen is his younger brother, who is very pitiful because of congenital autism.

    He determined to be the best psychologist to help his poor brother.

    The original body was moved by Liao Yongyan. He only felt that the protagonist was kind and strong. He respected Liao Yongyan in his heart. He did not expect that in Liao Yongyan's true feelings, the so-called poor brother always referred to Xue Huai.

    With the help of Liao Yongyan, Xue Huai finally took control of the Xue family.

    And Xue Jin finally had enough, feeling that this farce no longer attracted him, patted his butt, walked away distractedly, and went to find new toys.

    As for the imprisoned younger brother, Xue Jin has long forgotten him.

    When Xue Jin left, in the original text, he said something like this to the original body:

    "The happiness that human beings do is sometimes just the beginning of loss."

    "For unfortunate human beings, death is liberation. "

    Human, it's so weird. What kind of darkness is hidden behind you, what kind of monsters are hidden in the darkness, who can see it?"

    "Sometimes, it's not that you can't see it, in fact, it's because Fear, no one

    wants to see it." "Humans, really strange creatures, try to conquer everything, but only want to see what they want to see. Kindness, smiles, happiness, all exposed to the sun Is the thing really what you think it looks like?"

    Xue Jin glanced at Gu Xinyan who was strong and smiling, his eyes stopped on the bright red wine.

    "May your eyes always face the sun, and you can't see the darkness and red under pure white."

    "But, looking at the sun for a long time, people will be blind."

    Finally, he smiled secretly at the original body, drank the red wine in the glass, and then turned away.

    That was the most thorough exposure of Xue Jin.

    However, the original body did not understand what Xue Jin said, but felt that Young Master Xue was inexplicable.

    Of course, no one noticed that Xue Jin, a self-proclaimed human observer, was also one of the monsters lurking in the dark.

    After learning the truth, Ms. Tan sorted out the whole thing and sent it back to the Association of Psychologists.

    Gu Lingchuan also used the relationship to help Ms. Tan handle all this.

    Liao Zhen didn't want to go back to Xue's house to face Xue Jin. He hoped that Gu Lingchuan would not tell his parents about the cruelty for the time being. When he recovers a little bit, he will go back personally and tell his family the whole story.