The Game of Genius (6)

Entering this world this time, at the beginning, in Gu Lingchuan's view, it was very boring.

    Entering this world, Gu Lingchuan used the plug-in, and his mental power crushed everyone in the world. He also knew all the plots of the world. So, in addition to raising Gu Xinyan, he tortured and killed a group of scums step by step. Not the slightest fun.

    When he was bored, Xue Jin took the initiative to come to him.

    A main supporting actor who didn't appear in the original protagonist's perspective very much, a mysterious man, took the initiative to jump out to play with Gu Lingchuan, Gu Lingchuan felt that he had finally found some fun.

    Under the gaze of Xue Jinshui's fox eyes, Gu Lingchuan raised his hand and pulled the tightly tied tie, unbuttoned the tightly buttoned shirt, and replied in a slow tone:

    "Master Xue is really well informed."

    Xue Jin I couldn't see the slightest wavering in Gu Lingchuan's eyes, and it was immediately interesting.

    As if a child discovered a novel toy, Xue Jin’s eyes were bright, and sleepiness was swept away. He lifted his finger, pressed his moist lips, and whispered, "Hey, Gu nerd, you are not afraid of me taking this Poke it out? Xue Huai, but my brother." The

    word brother was deliberately emphasized.

    "But depending on the attitude of Master Xue, I don't like your scumbag much."

    Gu Lingchuan also replied with a point.

    "Ah, you're right, that kind of rubbish, if castrated, it will kill the people, applaud you!"

    Xue Jin raised his hand and stuffed the milk cup into Gu Lingchuan's hands, learning the appearance of a seal applauding, really clapping. Palm.

    The movements are very naive, but this young master Xue can grasp every move very well, as if there is an invisible ruler measuring, it does not make people feel childish, but has a different kind of elegance.

    Gu Lingchuan looked at Xue Jin's moist lips, moist eyes, long and curled eyelashes, and a dim light flashed at the bottom of his pupils.

    "Hey, are you gay?"

    Xue Jin asked lazily. He pointed to his lips and eyes, pressing his fingers on his lips, and said with a smile: "You are looking at this, here, and here!"

    "What do you think?"

    Gu Ling Chuan smiled and said.

    He raised the milk cup in his hand, took a sip of the milk where Xue Jin drank the milk, then stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked the corners of his lips: "It's really delicious."

    Xue Jin's eyes flashed, and he was a little bit uncomfortable. comfortable.

    "It seems that the gay guy is right, but I can't figure it out. Why do you suddenly change your base when you are straight?"

    Xue Jin asked like a curious baby with wide eyes.

    The original body was indeed a straight man at first. After all, the twelve-year-old daughter was born. As for why he suddenly got into trouble with the protagonist-the

    real reason is that the protagonist was given spiritual hints by the original body and bends the original owner.

    But when Gu Lingchuan is here, the protagonist has to stand aside.