Supervisors & Breakers (18)

After the original body was left in the space of the main god, the god of chaos used the contract to corrode the godhead of the original body with vicious energy, and completely sealed the godhead of the god of death.

    After the power of the godhead is sealed, the god of chaos can use the reincarnation game space that is his home court to mobilize the power of the rules and influence the original body.

    The God of Chaos can control some of the chaotic rules, and can also guide the soul's evil thoughts. He injects chaotic rules into the puppet individual Zong Zhengqianhe, disguising the chaotic rules as a "persuader" skill.

    The original godhead is completely sealed, and it contains the rule of "persuader" skills, which has an effect on the original body.

    After Gu Lingchuan crossed over, he took Zong Zhengqian He Yibo away, and the chaotic rules that Zong Zhengqian He carried did not affect him.

    Zongzhengqian was not the only pit set by the Lord God for Death.

    The three people who appeared next to Gu Lingchuan-Zongzheng Qianhe, Ling, and Qin Beinan, were all behind the Lord God.

    Gu Lingchuan originally didn't understand why the Lord God tried so hard to arrange three men with different styles to approach him. After reading the memory of Death God, Gu Lingchuan understood.

    The God of Chaos made two-handed preparations at the beginning.

    The godhead of the god of death cannot be swallowed by the god of chaos, but if the god of death falls in love with others, the god of death will be divided into two halves, half will be inherited by the lover of the god of death, so that the god of death can be with his partner for a long time.

    This is a custom that has been passed down from the line of death of single dogs for thousands of years.

    It's just that all the death gods are busy judging souls every day, and there is no time to find a partner, and no one wants to go to the dark hell and death to be company, so all the death gods are older single gods.

    After the original body became Overseer One, the god of chaos had a direction when he thought about it.

    Since the single dog Grim Reaper can't find a partner, why not immediately arrange a candidate for the Grim Reaper, so as to trick the god of death into his hands?

    As a result, there are three main gods with different styles and bodies.

    Zong Zhengqian is gentle, intellectual and elegant, with zero cuteness, and Qin Beinan is rugged and strong.

    No matter which one the original body likes, as long as he moves his heart, the godhead can become the thing in the palm of the god of chaos.

    "No, why did the god of chaos create three male avatars to hook up with the god of death? He is not afraid that the original body is a straight steel man?"

    Gu Lingchuan couldn't understand.

    "Because this is pure love, and for the gods of this vein, same-sex love is the normal way to open it."