Supervisor & Breaker (12)

Niu Chao-nan’s thinking came to a dead end: “However, Joker, who holds the double ghost card now, is no longer a chaotic person. He is simply a chaotic order! Chaotic order!”

    She broke down and grabbed her short hair, ignoring her. Clear this endless loop.

    Hun Xiaoguo's eyes lit up when he heard this.

    "Yes, you have already discovered the key, yes, the key of the game is the relationship between the clown and the king!"

    "The king is the person with the highest authority in the poker game, why Joker, as a clown, can overtake the king , How about setting and subverting the rules at will?"

    Xu Jing and Lan Yixun suddenly realized: "The key lies in Longbao! He is the resurrected king!"

    "Yes!"

    Xiaoguo Xun heard his teammates follow his thoughts, voice

    Ca n’t help but raise the heights: “The NPC has always proposed that kings and queens can control the sun and the moon. The ghost cards in playing cards mean the sun and the moon. In this way, the person who has the status of the king can actually force the hand from Joker. Here is going to return the ghost card!"

    "Moreover, the pattern on the item obtained by the Dragon Leopard-the square, represents the orthodox order!"

    "So, only the Dragon Leopard can order the NPC to obtain the ghost card from him. As long as the ghost card is obtained, Joker can't modify the rules at will, and the game can be cleared!"

    Xiaoguo Xun finished speaking and turned the book to page 3.

    Sure enough, the third rule of the game has appeared:

    "Rule 3: Joker needs to obey the order of the approved King of Order once."

    Several people saw the rules and stopped.

    "Observe the order... once..."

    It turned out that Joker didn't have to obey the king's orders, he only obeyed the king's orders once.

    "What does it mean to be recognized?"

    Long Leopard scratched his head.

    Qin Yanqiu bored the rattle in his hand: "You were turned into a poker card by Joker and resurrected by your teammates. That's what it means to be recognized. Without a recognized king, it's still playing cards now."

    "So, I Can you order Joker? I'll get the ghost card?"

    Long Bao hesitated.

    Yang Zhiguo nodded: "It is necessary!"

    Xun Xiaoguo turned the book again, but the thick book could only open the first three pages.

    "The latter two rules have not yet appeared, and there are not enough clues."

    "We can only act according to guesses, otherwise, this game is a dead end. We can't really follow Joker's words to kill each other."