The Game of Genius (4)

This world is a special world.

    The background is a general modern background, which is similar to Gu Lingchuan’s world background, but this world has a bit of fantasy —

    this world, the psychologists are very special, and a good part of them has spiritual power and can use spirit To help patients, the stronger the mental power, the higher the status of the psychologist, and this Ms. Tan is one of the best.

    It is also a common method used by psychologists to treat patients with psychic hints.

    At Gu Lingchuan's request, Hamlet found such a world.

    After entering the world, the first person Gu Lingchuan met was Xue Huai. Gu Lingchuan simply experimented with Xue Huai. As expected, his mental power shrank.

    Losing the other two bodies and breaking away from the silicon-based body, Gu Lingchuan’s mental power gains were only half retained, but this was enough for Gu Lingchuan to be able to navigate this special world.

    The top psychiatrist is like Dr. Tan. She can do it only by giving psychological hints and constructing a psychological barrier. Gu Lingchuan can do more than Dr. Tan.

    He can release his mental power and directly implant his mental power to interfere with other people's memory. If he wants to, he can control anyone with mental power.

    Therefore, even if Xue Huai had a mental barrier set up by a top psychiatrist, Gu Lingchuan could still control him.

    Xue Huai, who went home after being disabled by Gu Lingchuan, just woke up.

    Xue Huai touched his trousers in disbelief. His face was pale, and he asked with hope and crying: "Brother Yongyan, this is my illusion, right? It's just an illusion, right? My baby has not been lost, you Tell me, this is my illusion!"

    Xue Huai is going crazy, he doesn't remember when he encountered what happened, it feels like he fell asleep, his belongings are gone, even a man can't do it. !

    Xue Huai almost went mad, he was crumbling, wishing to faint.

    Liao Yongyan's complexion was even uglier than Xue Huai's. He gritted his teeth: "Without the impression, you have become like this? Such an important thing..."

    Liao Yongyan's expression changed when he thought of it.

    "Ahuai, tell Brother Yongyan, who have you provoked lately?" The man in a white suit stared at the confused Xue Huai's eyes, with a hint of mental power, and asked sharply.

    "Hmm-my head hurts! Ahhhhhhh!"

    Xue Huai yelled, rolling all over his head.

    The brain of the man in the white suit also seemed to be hit hard, he would take a step back suddenly, and a daze flashed in his eyes.

    After a while, he shook his head and his face sank: "It seems that Ahuai, you met a master and got the trick."

    Xue Huai's memory of these two months is completely vague, and he can't remember what happened recently. What happened.