Supervisors & Breakers (2)

In a difficult game, Zong Zhengqianhe met his teammates from this world again. These teammates who were loyal to him became the stepping stones to the success of Zongzhengqianhe's game, and they were abandoned one by one after he took advantage of them.

    The original body is also one of them.

    However, his original identity is special. After he was killed in the game, he did not completely die like other players, but was cleared of his memory, entered the game of reincarnation again, and started again.

    The essence of the game of the Lord God is infinite reincarnation. No matter whether it succeeds or fails, it has to start all over again. No player can escape.

    Gu Lingchuan unabashedly looked at the protagonist, Zong Zhengqian was aware of it, and frowned: "What's wrong?"

    "I'm thinking, are you a novice? After all, everyone has made the general rules clear, your ability It’s logical thinking again. It’s quite easy to take the opportunity to pretend to be an old player.”

    Gu Lingchuan said directly.

    Zong Zhengqian's eyes were cold.

    "I'm sorry, I have an occupational disease, just say it casually, but for the sake of rigor, I must confirm whether you are indeed an old player, so as to decide whether to obey your command. If you are also a novice, then I am very curious that you conceal your novice identity intentions. " "

    under any unusual behavior, there is motivation, what is your motivation? "

    Gu Ling Chuan is still smiling appearance, but his cold eyes, let Munemasa humble had fled An inescapable sense of oppression.

    Zong Zhengqian was frightened and didn't think of a useful excuse for a while.

    At this time, the few people present had not been thoroughly brainwashed by Zong Zhengqian's ability. They were shocked when they heard the words, and looked at Zong Zhengqian with alert.

    "Yes, you need to prove that you are an old player."

    Yang Zhiguo said.

    Yang Zhiguo is a chef and has dealt with all kinds of people. He didn't like Zong Zhengqian and he looked hypocritical at the beginning.

    Everyone treats each other frankly, only Zong Zhengqian and lying, of course, will cause players to be wary.

    Everyone's eyes focused on Zong Zhengqian, with scrutiny and suspiciousness.

    Zong Zhengqian is in a dilemma.

    Gu Lingchuan smiled and said: "Why, the old players ask Mr. Zongzheng about the rules that only the old players know? As a novice, I can also get familiar with it."

    "Let me ask."

    A thin man stepped forward, and he also wore one. The pair of glasses, unlike Zong Zhengqian's gentle manner, this person looks very decadent.

    Jiang Mufeng is a psychologist in reality.

    Jiang Mufeng stared at Zong Zhengqian's peaceful eyes, and said in a low voice: "Please tell us, how long will you wait before the previous game is over, and the second game will start? And, after you leave the game, where will you appear?"