The slandered Xueshen (13)

After returning to school, Gu Lingchuan did not forget the principal. The principal was flustered at the moment, for fear that another major incident would happen to his family, Gu Lingchuan would come in. 

  "Principal Chen, I don’t talk secretly. I will solve my family’s affairs by myself. Even me, as long as you want, I can go far without disturbing you. It’s just that before that, there’s something wrong. I need to trouble Principal Chen, and I hope that Principal Chen can be accommodating one or two." 

  "Let's talk, what do you want to do." 

  Principal Chen frowned and asked without knowing Gu Lingchuan. 

  Gu Lingchuan smiled: "Don’t worry, Principal Chen. I have applied to go abroad for exchange and study. You only need to sign your consent, write a letter of recommendation, and put me on the exchange student list. I remember that at the end of the month, the exchange students of our school’s second year will have to Did you go to the U.S. for exchange and study? Add my quota, isn’t it difficult, right?" 

  This aristocratic high school has very high fees. If students study well, they can get recommended places to study abroad. After the exchange, they can even apply. Study at a top foreign university. 

  The old principal before Principal Chen liked the original owner very much. He felt that the original owner was a plastic talent. He asked the original owner if he wanted to be an exchange student, but the cost was so huge that the original owner could not afford it and had to give up. 

  Gu Lingchuan took this opportunity. He scored 2400 points on the SAT, with a perfect score. Foreign schools will not refuse admission to such students. For papers in international journals, Gu Lingchuan can publish at least three more articles within one year. After arriving, Gu Lingchuan is confident that after one year of exchange studies, he can successfully apply to enter a world-class university for further study. 

  After all, for Gu Lingchuan, there are too many domestic constraints. Both his original parents and Shen Qiancheng have greatly affected his earning career. Not only that, the domestic Internet technology is just emerging, and this part of the university curriculum is relatively backward. To seize the opportunity, the best way is to go to the birthplace of high and new technology to study. 

  Principal Chen didn’t expect Gu Lingchuan’s goal to be this. He thought about it. That’s good. The mountains and rivers are far away. Gu Lingchuan was thrown abroad without money and could not speak English. I invalidated it, lest he behave like a demon under his own eyes and corrupt the reputation of the school.

  Principal Chen readily agreed. 

  "Tell Principal Chen to cover this news and don't tell anyone. You don't want my parents and Shen Qiancheng to trouble you again?" Gu Lingchuan reminded Principal Chen to avoid future troubles. 

  Principal Chen is not stupid. How could he ask for trouble, and said displeased: "I know this better than you." 

  "Then, the cooperation is happy." Gu Lingchuan left contentedly. 

  Because of Gu Lingchuan’s joining, the exchange student team originally scheduled to leave at the end of the month, with the help of Principal Chen, set off ten days earlier. At this time, Gu’s mother was still in the hospital and Gu’s father was still detained. Gu Lingchuan went to see Gu's mother said a few words and left quickly and got on the plane to the United States. 

  As the plane whizzed past the clouds, Gu Lingchuan let out a long sigh of relief as he watched the homeland drifting away under the clouds. 

  This land is where he took root in his original world, but now it is where he must leave. 

  He will come back, will come back to change this country into what he remembered-no, he will change it to a place more beautiful than the homeland in memory. 

  No matter how many worlds, this land is his root, and he will eventually return home with his dream and future. 

  After Gu Lingchuan left, Shen Qiancheng didn't notice anything wrong at first. He made such an accident. As a result, by mistake, Gu's mother was admitted to the hospital, and Gu's father was in the bureau. Gu Lingchuan is a filial son, and he takes time out every day. Going to take care of his father and mother, he felt that he was doing the right thing to pit Gu Lingchuan with this pair of best parents. 

  With Gu's father and mother, there is no worries about Gu Lingchuan. 

  Shen Qiancheng felt that he was truly invincible for Gu Lingchuan. In order to get Gu Lingchuan, he worked hard and broke his fortune. When he got Gu Lingchuan, he must take back all of his efforts! 

  With such beautiful dreams, even if he didn’t see Gu Lingchuan for a while, Shen Qiancheng didn’t care, but when Gu Lingchuan went to the hospital or detention center again, when he received a letter sent by mail from abroad with a letter familiar with bank cards. , Young Master Shen finally noticed something was wrong.

  The bank card he gave to Gu Lingchuan was correct. Upon checking, the password was changed back to the original password, and the money remained unchanged, but Shen Qiancheng knew that all the money in the card was transferred out by Gu Lingchuan for a while. What does it mean to receive such a card now? 

  Shen Qiancheng, who found the abnormality, went to Gu's mother, but he did not find Gu Lingchuan. He frowned and looked at Gu's mother with a cold tone: "Where is that kid Gu Lingchuan?" 

  Gu's mother was still in the hospital for observation. With one foot confiscated, Gu's mother's spine was injured, and it was not prevented from affecting the nerves, so she had to stay in bed until the spine recovered. 

  The nurse Gu Lingchuan invited did their best, but Gu's mother had a big complaint against Gu Lingchuan, resenting Gu Lingchuan for borrowing usury, and let Gu's father go to the detention center. After Gu Lingchuan came, Gu's mother was in pain. Scolding Gu Lingchuan, Gu Lingchuan only came once a day at the beginning, and never showed up again. 

  It wasn't until he planned to leave his homeland to go abroad that he showed up again. 

  But just because Gu Lingchuan saw Gu's mother before she left, Gu's mother couldn't help but fight a cold war when she saw the people who came to Gu Lingchuan. She remembered what Gu Lingchuan said before she left-- 

  "Tell you the truth. , I not only borrowed usury outside the school, but also borrowed money from my classmates. Unfortunately, I borrowed tens of thousands of dollars and I didn’t get my money back. Whether you come, I’m worried that I can’t run away. You are here. Classmates and loan sharks will shift their targets and stare at you and ask you for money. I take this opportunity to hide from the limelight." 

  "By the way, the money I borrowed hasn't been spent yet, and there is a small fraction left. Put it in the house, if my classmates come, you should give them the money first, so that my classmates don’t sue me. I will come back when I get the money.” 

  Gu Lingchuan ran away while Gu’s mother was inconvenient. Gu's mother was half dead, and at the same time she didn't want to give the money Gu Lingchuan left to his classmates. Now seeing the young man who came to Gu Lingchuan, Gu's mother's first reaction was that the debt collector finally came. 

  In order to prevent the other party from pursuing the debt, Gu's mother naturally asked three questions, and firmly covered the matter of Gu Lingchuan's passbook before leaving. 

  "by!"

  Shen Qiancheng was annoyed. Seeing his mother Gu, he didn't know the whereabouts of his son. He was half pretending to be crazy and stupid. When he was in a hurry, he wanted to climb down from the hospital bed and kneel down for him. . 

  The father Gu in the detention center would not even know where Gu Lingchuan was going. Now he can't hear anyone mentioning Gu Lingchuan's name. He cursed and said he was going to kill Gu Lingchuan when he heard it. Shen Qiancheng was very angry and moved a little. The method doubled the time of Gu's detention. 

  Shen Qiancheng dug the ground three feet to find Gu Lingchuan. He used all his relationships, and he was not in the mood to go to school. He went to annoy Father Shen and Father Shen. After the college entrance examination results came out, Shen Qiancheng got a mess on the exam, and the Shen family directly increased their behavior. The crazier Shen Qiancheng was thrown into the army. 

  Three years passed in a flash. 

  Gu Lingchuan lived abroad like a fish in water. According to the original plan, he successfully entered Haval and soon became a man in the eyes of alumni. 

  In a bar, Yuan Yibin, who was gathering with friends, caught a familiar name from the exclamation of others. 

  "You just said, who has become the light of the Chinese? Is it an overseas Chinese?" Yuan Yibin asked, raising his ears. 

  While popularizing the students of the gods in the circle of overseas students to the fellow villagers, they raised their eyebrows and looked like you: "It is not an overseas Chinese, or an authentic Chinese. Oh, his hometown seems to be the same city as you, Ningcheng! This The big guy is Gu Lingchuan, an exchange student sent from high school. After only one year of exchange and study, he was admitted to Harvard University with the highest scholarship! This is the first among Chinese!" The 

  other is The Ph.D. studying abroad knows a little bit about the major events in the academic circle compared to Yuan Yibin, and interjected: "There is no way, who is the real boss? Several articles have been published in famous journals in one year. The papers directly caused turmoil in the academic world. The professors of various schools were waiting to dig people. He applied for Haval himself. Wouldn't Haval accept people happily?" 

  "Oh, I also know this great god, this A classmate who was in the financial circle with him started a company. The company’s business is a high-tech industry. What’s the name of the company is “Hamlet Technology” and it is now listed. Because of the independent research and development of many products, it is comparable to that of the United States. The company has business contacts."

  "More than that, experts estimate that the company's development prospects are extremely good. It is hailed as the future technology leader. Everyone is on the cover of top financial magazines. Now this Gu is the idol of college students in the United States." 

  One person who was talking took a sip of wine and burped in admiration: "Tsk tsk, this is really better than people, and annoying. They are all foreign students. Look at us. Everyone in China looks like a dog. The whites and blacks have all kinds of contempt, and they are alive and dead. Now there is a guy who can conquer the foreign devils in one fell swoop and let them shout the big boss. This is the difference between people." 

  Yuan Yibin thought about it. Because of the central task of this topic that has been repeatedly mentioned, the name is too familiar. 

  Yuan Yibin heard this and felt that he was thinking too much. The Gu Lingchuan he knew was so capable, that he was a weak chicken with no skin and no courage. He didn't dare to play with him. Before he left Gu Lingchuan's reputation, Shen Qiancheng would also rectify Gu Lingchuan. That guy probably dropped out of school in revenge by Shen Qiancheng, how could he become a self-made boss. 

  Gu Lingchuan, the big man among the population, is probably also from Ningcheng, with the same name. 

  Yuan Yibin cast aside his happy doubts. He felt that his companion was right. He was half a relative in a foreign country. It was not impossible for him to find the Gu Lingchuan of the same name. 

  The person who first started this topic shot Yuan Yibin: "Hey, Yi Bin, since you and Gu Lingchuan are in the same hometown, why don't you go to him and get us fellow villagers to learn from his company? Return to China like this , Don’t we also have a resume that can come up with it?"