The Game of Genius (2)

The original owner's ex-wife is the daughter of the original owner's father's business partner, and the combination of the two is considered a marriage.

    The couple did not have much affection before and after marriage. The original owner's ex-wife was also an enterprising woman. After giving birth to her daughter, she was asked by everyone to teach each other and she was naturally unhappy.

    After negotiating with the original owner, the original owner's attitude was tough, and the original owner's ex-wife couldn't bear it, so they simply took the children to divorce and pursue their career.

    According to the divorce agreement, after Gu Xinyan turns twelve years old, she will let her choose whether to follow her father or follow her mother to continue living.

    The ex-wife left for twelve years and opened the company abroad. The career development is booming. The original owner sees his daughter very few times, and the father-daughter relationship is weak.

    After Gu Xinyan turned twelve years old, she returned to her original body after communicating with her mother because of some things that happened abroad.

    The original body didn’t get along with her daughter very much, and she didn’t realize that Gu Xinyan actually had a psychological problem. Gu Xinyan was too good-looking, but also clever and shy, attracting perverted eyes. In foreign countries, because her mother was busy with career negligence , She was almost molested by the invited tutor.

    Even if the indecency is attempted, it will leave Gu Xinyan with huge psychological trauma.

    Not only that, because her mother has been busy with her career for a long time and has no time to get along with Gu Xinyan, and Gu Xinyan will be racially discriminated when living abroad, especially her appearance is too good, and she has been repeatedly targeted by white girls. Character.

    Cowardice, low self-esteem, and the look in people's eyes looks like a frightened little rabbit.

    After Gu Xinyan's mother took her daughter to see a psychiatrist, she found out that her negligence had caused any major problems. She felt very guilty for this and agreed to her daughter to live with her father.

    However, because Gu Xinyan's mother had a bad relationship with Gu Lingchuan's family, Gu Xinyan's mother was afraid that there would be another dispute, so she did not inform Gu Lingchuan that Gu Xinyan had a psychological problem.

    From the perspective of the original wife, Gu Xinyan's psychological problem has been recovered by counseling, and it is no longer a problem. Telling the original body will cause unnecessary trouble instead, this did not say.

    However, I didn't expect that Gu Xinyan was more irresponsible to her parents. The former concealed the news, while the latter directly led the wolf into the room and sent Gu Xinyan to a beast in human skin.

    That beast is Xue Huai.

    Xue Huai had long been attracted to Gu Xinyan, who was delicate-looking and shy.

    He lives next door to Gu Lingchuan, because the Xue family and the Gu family have a good relationship and have been in contact. Xue Huaiming is an excellent young man. When the original owner intends to find a tutor for Gu Xinyan, he volunteered to counsel Gu Xin. Yan's homework, the original owner agreed.

    In the eyes of the original owner, Xue Huai was an acquaintance, and he could be regarded as the one he grew up with. His character was guaranteed.