Chapter 160

After the class bell rang, Gu Lingchuan picked up his schoolbag and walked out of the classroom, passing by a strange boy with red eyes, and he heard a call: "A Gu."

    Gu Lingchuan stopped, looked back, and looked up. The man had two eyes, the boy was wearing ear studs, with eyeliners, and his head was dyed silver gray, which was incompatible with this solemn school.

    Gu Lingchuan frowned, he didn't know this boy.

    "A Gu." The boy called again, his eye circles were red, as if he was about to cry in the next second. Gu Lingchuan felt that this person was simply inexplicable, he was inexplicably irritable for some reason, and he didn't want to deal with this person: "Yes What's the matter, please tell me, don’t leave me crying.”

    Zhou Yu choked and almost couldn’t maintain the expression on his face. Then he remembered that Gu Lingchuan was a gangster when he was a teenager, and his temper was exceptionally bad, until later he planned. After returning to An's home, but being severely reprimanded by An Yunlong in front of the guests, the embarrassed Gu Lingchuan changed his appearance and learned to be a decent person.

    "A Gu, you actually got admitted to National Taiwan University. I couldn't believe it when I came home this time when my uncle said that you were so good." Zhou Yu looked after Gu Lingchuan impatiently and quickly changed his appearance and put it away. With grievances on his face, he made a hearty gesture.

    Now Gu Lingchuan is still a stunned boy, but he doesn't know how to pity and cherish Yu, and if he poses to him, he is probably playing the piano to the cow.

    Gu Lingchuan looked at Zhou Yu suspiciously, but he didn't think of who it was. He looked at his watch, and the time agreed with An Chen was approaching, and the boy with the eyeliner in front of him was still eager to say something. Gu Lingchuan was completely impatient and glanced at the other person. He was really neurotic. He threw the backpack on his shoulder and strode towards the teaching building.

    Zhou Yu, who was thrown behind by Gu Lingchuan, looked at the tall young man who left in stride. He couldn't believe it. Is this the Gu Lingchuan who has a crush on him for many years in his memory, and who has given him his begging?

    Could it be that he was reborn in the wrong way?

    That's right, Zhou Yu in front of him is a rebirth. He was killed by the design of the person next to his pillow. Unwilling to despair, he unexpectedly returned to ten years ago. In order to avenge the person who would kill him in the future, he found his secret crush before rebirth. His own Gu Lingchuan wanted to use Gu Lingchuan's hand to rectify the man who killed him.

    But Gu Lingchuan didn't want to pay attention to Zhou Yu at all. Zhou Yu didn't know what went wrong. He bitterly looked at the tall boy who was leaving in stride, and finally gritted his teeth and followed behind him.     When Gu Lingchuan arrived at the school gate, he saw An Chen leaning on the car with his eyes drooping. The young man had pale complexion and was thin but handsome. He was wearing black casual clothes and his temperament became more and more gloomy. Gu Lingchuan's eyes were sharp. Liang, he beckoned to call the other party, An Chen raised his eyes with a blank expression, but there was a slight smile at the bottom of his eyes.     An Chen pulled the door open, Gu Lingchuan sat in the back seat, An Chen sat down beside Gu Lingchuan, bowed his head and said something to Gu Lingchuan, the door closed, and the smooth black car quickly drove away.     Zhou Yu, who was following Gu Lingchuan, couldn't believe his eyes. He actually saw Gu Lingchuan and An Chen riding in the same car! The black Maybach was in An Chen's special car. Zhou Yu, who had been with An Chen for ten years, had only ridden a few times.     Zhou Yu gritted his teeth. He didn't know what happened to the world after rebirth. Gu Lingchuan, the biological son of the An family, actually got together with the pseudo-prince An Chen, and looked very close.     How is this possible? Didn't Gu Lingchuan hate An Chen for taking himself away from him? Isn't An Chen who was unwilling to be a child of his own being admitted by An Yunlong, but he was expelled from the house? Why are these two people talking happily together in the world after rebirth?     Gu Lingchuan in the car had forgotten the episode of encountering Zhou Yu. He looked at An Chen, raised his brows arrogantly, stretched his arms around An Chen's shoulders, and said with a smile: "You are eager to call me over. What's the important thing? Did you miss me?"     The cold youth who was hugged by Gu Lingchuan was a little stiff. He glanced at the person who was laughing wanton. Gu Lingchuan's complexion was fair and bright, and his baby face did not attack. Li, there is a shallow dimple on one side of his right cheek. When he smiles, his eyebrows are flying. The whole person is like a young boy who has not grown up.