Interstellar Wanted Guide (22)

The open handwriting came into view. After reading the letter left by Gu Lingchuan, Zhou Qing's face was blue and white.

    He was originally wondering what Gu Lingchuan meant to leave a letter to himself, but he didn't expect that it was to inform him that Xie Weizhou was back again?

    Let him and Xie Weizhou play guessing who I am?

    With a special expectation, Zhou Qing gritted his teeth, raised his hand to tear the letter to pieces, and gritted his teeth: "Heh, Xiao Yao."

    He pushed Zhou Qing again, and Gu Lingchuan took it from Zhou Qing's collection. The royal star core was also taken away, and the purpose of this trip was achieved.

    Gu Lingchuan in the spacecraft played with the black diamond-like star core at will, thinking about how to integrate it with Hamlet.

    Energy crystallization, but extremely rare, a nucleus the size of a finger belly, can provide enough energy to destroy several planets. He must study the existence of such an existence.

    However, a star core with such a huge energy is not enough to expand the memory of Hamlet by a hundredfold, and Gu Lingchuan needs to obtain several other crystal nuclei.

    "Warning! Warning! The Empire Wanted signal was intercepted!"

    The built-in navigation of the modified spacecraft prompted.

    Gu Lingchuan opened the prompt and received the message that his wanted level was set to the highest level.

    "The highest level...this is troublesome. If you need to use the interstellar gene bank, it seems that there is no way to go to any planet to fix it. If you fall on the ground and pass the detector, you will be attacked." Gu Lingchuan shook his head.

    "Host, what should we do? Are we going to be wandering all the time?" Hamlet also received the information, knowing that as long as the gene overlap rate reaches 98% or more, it will be discovered.

    Even if Gu Lingchuan evolves several times, the unique genes of silicon-based life that are different from interstellar citizens cannot be changed, and the genetic coincidence rate remains within the range of 98%.

    It is certain that the attack is found.

    Gu Linchuan put his hands behind his head: "Xie Weizhou said, the leader of Red Rose, turned out to be the only most wanted person? The crown prince who failed to fight for the throne with Zhou Qing, since he can escape Zhou Qing's wanted For many years, there must be a good way for the Red Rose Organization."

    "So, we simply go to the base of the Red Rose Organization, just in time to get the Red Rose and the star nucleus looted by the Star Pirate Organization."

    Hamlet said, "Huh? Go deep into the enemy camp? But, the host, you are jointly wanted by the Red Rose Organization and Star Pirates. They are on guard against Xie Weizhou. The location of the base camp has also changed. We can't even enter the base camp. How can we get the star core?"

    Gu Lingchuan laughed. "How do I get in? It's very simple. My clones and jellyfish were all transported to the base by the Red Rose Organization?"

    Xie Weizhou didn't tell the members of the Red Rose Organization that Siji Life could be manipulated because of his selfishness. In addition, because of the characteristics of the body, the Red Rose tissue is defenseless.

    When Gu Lingchuan left with Xie Weizhou, he left those two bodies specially for the sake of the present.

    Now that everything is going according to plan, Gu Lingchuan simply wants to applaud the members of the Red Rose organization who cooperated with him.