Interstellar Wanted Guide (6)

Gu Lingchuan opened the protective cover and jumped onto the garbage island.

    Gu Lingchuan rummaged through the piles of garbage for a while, no matter if there is something useless, as long as he can see a little outline, he will pull it out and check it carefully. Among them, the product manuals contaminated by various stains are Gu Lingchuan. Focus on viewing objects.

    The manual of Interstellar World is quite special. It is a kind of laminated sheet similar to a plastic board. It is a degradable material. After being discarded on the garbage island, some manuals have been partially degraded, but more manuals are clearly written, which is convenient for Gu Ling Chuan check.

    He gathered all the manuals he found, and compared the manuals to find the damaged items on the garbage mountain, including electrical appliances, completely unusable optical buttons, and large mechanical parts.

    Gu Lingchuan collected them all and piled them on the cleared land beside the garbage mountain.

    "Um, host, what are you doing?" Hamlet looked at the host's busy schedule, puzzled.

    "Try to assemble weapons and utensils, and get some useful things out." Gu Lingchuan flicked his fingers and took apart the collected damaged items, and the parts of the motherboard were stacked in different categories.

    "How to assemble this, these are all rubbish, the interstellar technology is so advanced, the host, how can you get out what you want to use?" Hamlet was dumbfounded.

    Gu Lingchuan's eyes scanned the collected and spread instructions, and the speed of breaking up the garbage was getting faster and faster: "You forgot, what was my first mission world for?"

    At that time, as the president of a technology company, Gu Ling Chuan often discussed with engineers all night and night. He and the technical team of "Hamlet Technology" have produced the most precise aviation equipment. Therefore, Gu Lingchuan can understand no matter how complicated the drawings are.

    When the core technology is not involved, the technology of the interstellar era is the same as the past.

    Now Gu Lingchuan just split the original materials to find useful parts and assemble them according to the drawings. He did not make chips by hand. Obviously, he can do it.

    As time passed, more and more parts were piled up in front of Gu Lingchuan. At this time, the sky was dark, the lights on the distant steel fortress flickered, and Gu Lingchuan was hidden in the darkness.

    "Ding--" There was a faint sound, and the light ball assembled by Gu Lingchuan floated, and the soft light dispelled the growing darkness.

    Gu Lingchuan glanced at the lamp that was working well after the assembly was successful, and his actions continued to assemble the next one.

    The night passed quickly.

    When the daybreak sun fell on the garbage island, Gu Lingchuan got up and stretched out, his bones clicked, and Gu Lingchuan moved his numb fingers, and his eyes fell into the dark water under the garbage island.

    In the sea, there seemed to be a huge black shadow swaying for a while, and after a closer look at the sea, it became calm again.

    After Gu Lingchuan frowned, he raised his eyes to look at the junction between the sea and the sky.

    There, a large number of black spots like bees appeared.

    The small black dots approached quickly and turned out to be a row of suspended flying probes.