Interstellar Wanted Guide (13)

Seeing that the opponent is still very resistant to him, Zhou Qing is a bit displeased. If the person in front of him is an Omega, he can directly capture the opponent with pheromone, but the opponent is a Beta that is not inferior to the ordinary Alpha. If you want to surrender him, I am afraid that Take a lot of effort.

    These days, Zhou Qing’s behavior has become more explicit. Even after marking an Omega, he never let go of the opportunity to tease Gu Lingchuan. This made Hamlet angrily: "Bah, scumbag! Overlord, torture him!"

    "Quickly ! Now." Gu Lingchuan, with his head down, felt Zhou Qing's scorching gaze on him, and his lips twitched slightly.

    It was night, Zhou Qing had another dream.

    In his dream, he hugged the familiar Omega in the clouds and rain. Suddenly, a cool voice sounded: "Report to your Majesty, there is something to report to your subordinates." As the words

    sounded, the soft and beautiful little foam in his arms shattered like bubbles, indulging in Q Zhou Qing in the matter was interrupted at a critical juncture. He raised his head with a grimace, and saw an unexpected person.

    The man in the guard uniform was looking down at him indifferently.

    The other party's gaze flicked across Zhou Qing's body and body every inch, and his scarlet eyes flashed unpleasantly. At the same time, the corners of his beautiful lips were picked, and his fangs flashed away: "Your Majesty is really unbehaved."

    "So romantic and passionate. , It's really unpleasant." The man with red eyes bent down, his body, and his cool fingers touched Zhou Qing's handsome face, dripping with sweat.

    Zhou Qing was unhappy because of the opponent's look. He wanted to scold him, frowning and yelling at him. Suddenly, a tingling sensation came from the glands on the back of his neck. The tingling pain quickly swept across his body and became Paralyzed, Zhou Qing felt his body instantly stiff, completely unable to move.

    "Unbehaved child, but you have to be punished."

    The man with red eyes said coldly.

    Zhou Qing's hair stood up all over his body, like a prey being watched by a poisonous snake. The opponent was tightly wrapping him around, and Zhou Qing's heart shrank instantly.

    He felt a trace of fear.

    The tall man lowered his head, and his cold tongue touched Zhou Qing’s back neck, like a core spit out by a poisonous snake. It touched His Majesty’s Alpha glands one after another, recalling the unpleasant experience in Zhou Qing, and his body began As he shuddered subconsciously, the man's white fangs were exposed and pierced severely into Zhou Qing's glands.

    "Hmm--"

    Zhou Qing gasped, and the strong pheromone was transmitted from the glands to the whole body, tingling with a huge sense of shame, shocking his mind.

    The powerful pheromone simulated by the silicon-based life was injected into the glands of the emperor of the interstellar empire without any hindrance. It was hot and stinging. This feeling was so familiar and shameful.

    As the lightning in his body struck again, Zhou Qing's hands gripped the quilt tightly, gasping for breath. As his consciousness collapsed, His Majesty the Emperor resisted: "No!"     "No!" Zhou Qing suddenly opened. Opening his eyes, the shock in the dream like the marked Omega made him unacceptable. The huge blow made Zhou Qing awaken from the dream.     After waking up, there was still a lingering aftertaste in his body, Zhou Qing gasped, and it took a long time to calm down.     "It's just a dream."     Zhou Qing raised his forehead, unable to imagine that he would have such a bizarre dream. Is it because he has been thinking about teasing Gu Lingchuan to have such a strange dream?     Feeling uncomfortable on his body, Zhou Qing lifted the quilt and took a look. When he saw the mess on his body, his face suddenly turned black.     "Damn it." I     couldn't believe that I was cursed by Zhou Qing, who was so embarrassed by a dream, and got up and quickly changed the soiled pajamas.     Across the wall, Gu Lingchuan on duty opened his eyes, his eyes flashed with satisfaction, and the corners of the man's mouth turned up, revealing an evil smile.     The guards on patrol approached, just in time to see the scene of Gu Lingchuan smiling, only to see the tall man standing against the wall with his arms around his arms, his whole body arrogant and vigorous, at this moment, Beta and their admired Emperor were in sight. It seems to coincide.