God and Demon Lord (End)

"The deity, the maidservant neglected his duty, did not discover that Tu Shanyuan had bad intentions in advance, please the deity to punish!"

    A female voice repented among the feared gods.

    After returning to her body, Xuannv remembered all the things that had happened, annoyed that she was blinded by Tu Shanyuan, and almost made a big mistake.

    "It's not your fault, Xuannv doesn't have to blame herself. From today, Xuannv, you are the god of war above the nine heavens, one of the gods of the four directions. Be careful in everything and don't make mistakes again."

    Gu Lingchuan asked Xuannv to make mistakes. Get up.

    In the final analysis, other people can't mix things with feelings. Xuannv discovered Tu Shanyuan's intentions and was able to secretly tell Tu Shanyuan because of her loyal protection.

    According to the original body's unhuman temperament, Xuan-nv bluntly gave advice, fearing that she would be regarded as nonsense by the original body, plus Tu Shanyuan's deep thoughts, Xuan-nv was naturally not well.

    "Thank you God! Your maid obeyed!"

    Xuannv bowed in gratitude.

    After Gu Lingchuan abolished Bai Yifeng and appointed Xuannv, there were still a few heavenly monarchs who looked resentful, and those few people looked at each other and directly sacrificed the magic weapon and attacked Gu Lingchuan.

    "God be careful!"

    Xuannv was shocked, mobilizing her magical resistance.

    "I don't know whether to live or die."

    Gu Lingchuan snorted coldly, and also offered the demon clan's heavy treasure, the Eastern Emperor Bell, and included all the people who rushed into the Eastern Bell.

    To say what magic weapon is best for the demon race, of course it is the Eastern Emperor Bell held by the demon emperor who commanded the ten thousand demon back then.

    The Donghuang Bell has a natural deterrent to the demon race, and can refine the demon race that is not strong in the spirit of the soul the fastest, the weaker the spirit, the faster the refining.

    The god's overturning seal is really not as easy to use as the Donghuang Bell.

    "It seems that your monster race has been grudges against my god race for a long time, and it's time to settle these old things."

    Gu Lingchuan used the Eastern Emperor Bell to put away those demon-born heavenly monarchs, his expression getting colder and colder, he looked at the silent Qinglong, Xuanwu, and Suzaku, and laughed lowly.

    "Qinglong, Tianhuang is your seat, right? The deity guessed that he was put into the mortal world by you back then to find the true spirit of Pangu." The

    Qinglong god changed his face and wanted to make an excuse, but the god's eyes were already Passed him and fell on Suzaku.

    "Suzaku, Feng Jiuge is your great-great-grandson, isn't it? It's a pity, the Eastern Emperor Bell that you worked so hard to find was put in the Feng Jiu singer, but it didn't play a big role."