King's Landing (16)

The aristocratic family did quite a lot of bad deeds secretly, privately occupying the land, and even the family’s family raising the soldiers, doing so many things that violate the Daqi Law, and it has challenged the prestige of the Wei dynasty, but it is because of the many family’s intricacies. With profound background, no king of the Wei family dared to do anything to the family.

    Attacking one noble family means declaring war on all noble families, and this move will undoubtedly shake the foundation of the great enlightenment severely. The emperor Wei was faint and needed the support of the family, so he was unwilling to tear his face with the family. The aristocrats of the family became more and more scrupulous, ignoring the imperial power, and committed a lot of cross-border things.

    Now, after an in-depth investigation, it has been found that the family has forcibly circled the farmers into their own backyards and turned good people into domestic slaves.

    The several villages under the emperor's feet were all held as private property by several big families, and both the fields and the farmers became the private properties of those families.

    Those aristocratic families with big family business are simply small dynasties separated from the Wei Dynasty. Not to mention the captive farmers as domestic slaves, they cut off most of the tribute to the emperor from the rich land. The fish and meat villagers only support one family, and the villagers in the aristocratic territory are simply miserable.

    The family's move completely angered Gu Lingchuan.

    Gu Lingchuan did not fight with the family. The army sent out to cut half of the most evil families, exiled half of the army, and confiscated all the family property. Farmers who were privately circled as domestic slaves were also released back to the farm. Ji, return all the fields.

    Gu Lingchuan's unkind behavior aroused the anger of the family, and they gathered together to force Gu Lingchuan to abandon the throne.

    Gu Lingchuan controls the Daqi army, and he is really not afraid of the family twisting into a rope to be a demon, but all opponents are directly ransacked and exiled. After successive investigations of several large families, the family finally recognizes the form and shrunk its head. , Did not dare to resist any more.

    Gu Lingchuan, who controls the Daqi army, needs the support of aristocratic families and officials, as long as the fists are hard enough to defeat one by one.

    If there are officials who threaten to dismiss from office, it is better to solve it. Talented people will come out from generation to generation. No matter when there is no shortage of people who want to contribute to the country, the Daqi court will continue to function as usual if another official takes office.

    Gu Lingchuan played cards so unreasonably, everyone couldn't accept the move, and seeing no matter how opposed, even he would end up with no officials to do. In the end, he could only obediently obey the new emperor with tough methods.

    The Daqi court was therefore completely controlled by Gu Lingchuan.

    "Chongqing's family is flat, come, let's talk about the reorganization of the Ministry of Households, the Ministry of Rites, the Ministry of War, and the Ministry of Criminal Affairs today. I don't know if the Qings have any suggestions?"

    Gu Lingchuan let go of Fu Cheng, who has been playing for a long time. , Straightened up with a straight look, the whole person was majestic and awe-inspiring, looking down to the courtiers standing above the court.

    "Your Majesty, the minister has a proposal! The minister proposed to merge the household department and the rite department, with the household department as the main part and the rite department as the supplement. Your majesty advocates that everything should be simplified and the rite department should also streamline personnel. The military department needs to be integrated with the frontline army before ordering Direct access without delay to military aircraft. According to Yichen, the Criminal Department should set up a separate branch to supervise corrupt officials and prevent their common people!"