Supervisors & Breakers (19)

Looking at Qin Beinan, Gu Lingchuan breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that the black mist on Qin Beinan slowly receded into his body.

    But Qin Beinan was staring at those eyes, feeling his heart beating more and more violently.

    Qin Beinan felt that he was finished.

    He was really trapped by this little bastard.

    Qin Beinan, who had fallen in love consciously, said cautiously: "Lingchuan...you can untie Qin brother first, brother is uncomfortable."

    Gu Lingchuan stared at Qin Beinan's eyes.

    Qin Beinan’s Adam’s apple rolled, and his body was full of enthusiasm: "Lingchuan, if you like this, brother will play with you in the future, and play enough, but now he can’t stand it anymore. You should untie it for me first, and wait for me to slow down. You play."

    Gu Lingchuan raised his eyebrows and lifted his hand to untie Qin Beinan's belt.

    Qin Beinan breathed a sigh of relief. He straightened up with difficulty, rubbing his bruised wrist, looked at Gu Lingchuan, and said in his heart that this kid was too wild, and he would loose his old bones.

    Wild boy Gu Lingchuan picked up Qin Beinan's clothes, glanced over somewhere, his eyes hesitated, and passed the clothes over: "Boss, clothes."

    Qin Beinan felt chilly. He hadn't remembered before, and he looked down and saw his face. blacken.

    He put on his clothes with a calm face, crossed Gu Lingchuan, and walked out stiffly.

    "Host, please step on the brakes in the future."

    Hamlet felt that the recent days were too exciting, making it a little unable to bear it.

    "Hamlet, you talk a little bit lately."

    Gu Lingchuan felt upset.

    "...Host, I was blocked again when you spurned the main divine avatar and body. I finally got in touch with you, but I was blocked again!"

    Hamlet couldn't wait to chuckle.

    "Block, just get used to it."

    Gu Lingchuan said coldly.

    When Gu Lingchuan walked downstairs, everyone in the bar looked at him wrong.

    The marks on Qin Beinan's body could not be covered. There were marks on his neck and wrists. Besides, Qin Beinan's expression was ugly and his walking posture was subtle and unnatural. Everyone felt that they had discovered some terrible secret.

    The kind that will be killed by Qin Beinan...In

    response to everyone's gaze, Gu Lingchuan behaved as usual. When he went downstairs, he changed back to the black sweater he had applied for and said to the bartender: "I have something to do, go out. "

    Oh, okay." The

    bartender looked at Gu Lingchuan in awe and nodded.