God and Demon Lord (1)

Gu Lingchuan stood in the void, watching the golden aspiration power sink into the whole world.

    The broken world has been pieced together, but the traces on the lens have not disappeared.

    He also needs to continue to gather willpower to restore his world.

    The willingness collected by this mission world is very impressive. Xue Jin has been supervised and lost his freedom, and nothing has been done.

    It is that the supervisor Gu Lingchuan himself has been annoyed. If he were not waiting to witness Gu Xinyan's happy life, he would like to leave the world immediately.

    Fortunately, the genetic testing instrument developed by Gu Lingchuan, which has been vigorously promoted, has played a role and has vigorously cracked down on criminals. The crime rate in the whole world continues to fall, and Gu Lingchuan has gained more and more aspirations.

    With the genetic testing device, even if it is like Liao Tianxin and Liao Yongyan's father and son, who try to use mental power to harm others, such criminals will be quickly brought to justice because of the role of the genetic testing device to detect mental power.

    In the mission world, Gu Lingchuan followed up with Liao Yongyan and his son.

    Liao Tianxin was sentenced to death. On the eve of his execution, Liao Yongyan, who had recovered but was completely paralyzed, went to see Liao Tianxin.

    "It's all you, if it wasn't for your incompetence and

    wanting to get revenge on Fu Ya, how could Xue Huai and I fall into this situation?" Liao Yongyan looked at the culprit of all this and said with resentment.

    After he was kicked by Liao Tianxin's chair, the mental power hint was relieved.

    Liao Yongyan regained consciousness and laughed out loud when he learned what had happened to his own brother.

    He was dying, but Xue Huai was also scrapped. Liao Yongyan, who had always hated Liao Tianxin and Xue Huai, felt very satisfied that he was dragging on such a backstop when he died.

    The mental hints in Liao Yongyan’s mind were very strong. He could not remember that he had ever met Gu Lingchuan. He only thought that in order to protect Xue Huai, Liao Tianxin brainwashed him and gave him hints. The change in the amount of mental hints caused qualitative changes. Caused him to do that terrible thing under the influence.

    ——Part of Liao Yongyan’s conjecture is in line with the facts. Gu Lingchuan’s suggestion to Liao Yongyan has the greatest effect in allowing him to imprison Xue Huai, but because Liao Tianxin also gave Liao Yongyan psychological hints for his youngest son, and Only when Gu Lingchuan's hints were superimposed, Liao Yongyan would lose his head and do something to maimed Xue Huai Q.

    It is also considered that the wicked have their own wicked grind.

    Liao Yongyan said bitterly: "Why do you think I would do that to Xue Huai? It's all you, all your hints, and your brainwashing! You are afraid that I am the same as Xue Jin, jealous of my brother, and have two hearts with Xue Huai. , You have been secretly giving me hints, let me care about Xue Huai..."