Interstellar Wanted Guide (twenty-four)

Hatred is corroding Xie Weizhou's heart. He forced himself to recall everything from the beginning. He thought, it would be great if he killed Gu Lingchuan in the first place.

    He won't experience everything that drives him crazy now.

    After Xie Weizhou dug out Zhou Qing's Alpha gland, the color of Gu Lingchuan's ring changed from light green to green. The green paused for a while, and it turned directly to a golden color.

    "Huh?" Gu Lingchuan raised his hand and looked at the golden ring.

    "Hamlet, what are the two protagonists doing?" Gu Lingchuan asked.

    "Wait for me to search!" The upgraded Hamlet seemed to be more lively.

    "I found it... I will project it to the host." A light flashed on the ring, and the real-time image was cast into Gu Lingchuan's mind.

    Seeing Xie Weizhou’s mad abuse of Zhou Qing, Gu Lingchuan touched his chin: "The protagonist is already crazy... the picture is too exciting, two ha, turn it off."

    "Okay, the host." Hamlet closed the picture and stopped by. All the plot is passed to Gu Lingchuan.

    "The plot collapsed perfectly, and the power of wish was collected. Now my search function is super powerful, the host, my text transmission speed is also much faster, even if it is cross-dimensional search and transmission, there is no problem, host, look, am I? Great!"

    Hamlet begged for praise.

    "Well, it's great. After all, it took ten star cores to upgrade. It's not great. I'm really sorry for the star cores contributed by the Red Rose Organization, Star Pirates and Empire." Gu Lingchuan turned the original text and said casually.

    Gu Lingchuan took the nest of the Red Rose Organization and controlled the clones and jellyfish to move together, and then all the nuclei were searched out. In a blink of an eye, the upgrade of Hamlet used all the nuclei.

    But Hamlet's current function has indeed been greatly improved, and finally it has become a plug-in system from a cute thing.

    Hamlet is very satisfied with his upgraded function: "Host, you are the best!"

    After reading the original text by Gu Lingchuan, the amount of information was a bit too large. He was not very happy when he heard Hamlet’s answer. He knocked on the table with his fingers: "Unexpectedly, the original owner was also a ruthless person. As expected, he was finally replacing Zhou Qing and becoming Xie Weizhou, a man assigned by a lunatic official, tsk, the plot is really poisonous."

    "Ah, the dark tone, teaching, this style is normal." Hamlet did not expect that this time he will send the host into a dark tone, The world of texts.     In the original plot, Xie Weizhou had psychological problems due to his childhood experiences, and was later adopted and taught by a frenzied organization like Hong Qiangwei. As a result, Xie Weizhou, who was born with antisocial personality, completely became a perverted scientist.     He was jealous of people with good looks and pure temperament, so he was full of malice towards the original owner. Not only did he give the original owner to Zhou Qing to play with, but after the original owner was abandoned by Zhou Qing, he brought the original owner to his side to tune and teach.     The original owner who was treated like a toy by Xie Weizhou, a lunatic, has slowly recovered his memory and IQ due to the evolutionary characteristics of silicon-based life.     As the original owner of Xie Weizhou who is a perfect match for shaking S, of course he is not a normal person.     He is a super shaking M.     The original owner was so well protected before being frozen. He always wanted to try something exciting. After being treated like that by Xie Weizhou, he actually stabbed his soul of shaking M.     Not only that, the original owner is still a sick and loyal dog.     After being transferred and taught, he regarded Xie Weizhou as his master, regarded himself as Xie Weizhou's vicious dog, and willingly offered everything to Xie Weizhou.     He felt that the Red Rose Organization made Xie Weizhou unhappy, so he approached the leaders of the Red Rose Organization one by one by taking advantage of the unique identity of the Silicon-based life, and poisoned them one by one.     Then, with the help of the huge deformed jellyfish body that sucked a lot of sea monster blood, controlled the red rose organization, making Xie Weizhou the actual authority of the red rose organization.     Red Rose has only represented one person since then-Xie Weizhou.

    After dedicating the Red Rose Organization to Xie Weizhou, the original body followed Xie Weizhou's urging and returned to the empire anonymously. After that, Zhou Qing was captured and sent to Xie Weizhou.

    After Xie Weizhou took control of Red Rose, he lived a life like a queen. He used the genetic medicine he developed to reversely mark Zhou Qing, so that Zhou Qing could only react to him, but he spent a while with Zhou Qing. Perseverance, Zhou Qing returned to the central star of the empire.     In the end, Queen Xie Weizhou lived with his loyal dog. From time to time, he would go to see the first love he could not forget, which made the dog jealous, and the three of them lived together strangely.     "This is actually a river crab article, isn't it?" Gu Lingchuan looked at the large lock article section in the transferred document and realized.     "Ah, yes." Hamlet said.     Tuning and teaching texts were originally river crab texts that had been hot for a while, not surprising.     Otherwise, how could there be the trembling S scum like Xie Weizhou, and the trembling M loyal dog attack like the original body? The original body even has a tentacle jellyfish body.     The collection of taboo elements is not just river crab text.     Gu Lingchuan said, "Can the river crab writing be put into the ranks of collecting grievances?"     This time it was the right time for him to come. If next time, he was thrown into the river crab writing of Sanguan running away from home, the consequences would be unimaginable.     Hamlet carefully explained:     "This, it was an accident... Mainly, the author did not indicate that this is a river crab article, which is suspected of deceiving readers. Later, the author was also arrested because of ghs, but readers' grievances have arisen. The function only reads the reader's complaint, so this kind of mistake will inevitably occur."     Gu Lingchuan sighed.     "Not in the future. After the upgrade, I can search directionally, and I can avoid the river crab text. Moreover, with a little willingness in the future, I will be able to read the story of the resentment before entering the world. The story of the collapse will definitely be better. Swift!"

    Gu Lingchuan upgraded Hamlet to achieve this effect. He heard the words: "Next time, remember to search for a world where mental power can be used. Let me see how my mental power has increased after removing this body. How much."

    "Well, I remember the host, do you want to pull it away now?" Hamlet was eager to try, and it wanted to try its upgraded new features.

    Gu Lingchuan looked at the golden and somewhat shallow ring, and stopped Hamlet: "No hurry, we wait for Zhou Qing to receive the due punishment and deal with all the monsters on Central Star 182 that were dropped by the Red Rose Organization. "

    Many monsters have integrated the genes of the original owner and have a slight self-evolving characteristic. Interstellar citizens have difficulty handling these laboratory products, but Gu Lingchuan, as a person who can manipulate the two bodies of a jellyfish body and a clone, can solve all the interstellar monsters at the lowest cost with the help of the poison contained in the body.

    "Hey, I accidentally set up a flag. The target is the sea of ​​stars. This time I really want to enter the sea." Gu Lingchuan sent Sen Mo back a message and told him where he was going.

    It took Gu Lingchuan a long time to clear the sea monster. He thought he could solve it alone, but the facts proved that he could not.

    There are too many sea monsters released by the Red Rose organization. Not only the sea monsters they released experimentally on Central Star 182, but also many real sea monsters captured from the seas of various interstellar planets in order to protect the base. In the forbidden sea of ​​Central Star 182.

    Gu Lingchuan solved the huge number of monsters one by one, which was obviously not a solution.

    In the end, Sen Mo, who was still too busy to touch the ground, dispatched a group of elites and threw them to Gu Lingchuan for training. They brought the venom wooden warehouse to cooperate with Gu Lingchuan to clear the sea monsters.