Chapter 161

On the weekend, An Chen Yiyan took Gu Lingchuan to the casino in Australia City.

    An Chen is the prince of An Jia, and An Jia is the richest man in the country. As a wealthy family that can be ranked in the world, An Chen participated in family affairs as soon as he was an adult and is about to take over the subsidiary of An Yunlong. Are willing to befriend them.

    An Chen was overly self-disciplined. Even though the director of Aocheng Casino, who had friendship with An Yunlong, gave him a VIP card and invited An Chen to have a little experience, An Chen has never set foot here.

    An Chen didn't show any curiosity when he set foot in the casino for the first time. He frowned slightly as he watched the fanatical gamblers around him.

    The largest casino in Australia is truly extraordinary. Gu Lingchuan sighed in surprise as soon as he entered the door. He was half a head taller than An Chen. He stretched out his long arms to encircle An Chen in his arms, and said in excitement, "This is really true. A good place, An Chen, you have a way out, go, and brother will take you to kill the Quartet!"

    An Chen watched Gu Lingchuan's eyes brightened with excitement, and his heart was certain. As long as Gu Lingchuan is eager to play, he is not afraid of him. Hooked.

    The depressed young man motioned to his assistant to exchange a stack of chips and handed it to Gu Lingchuan: "You go to play, I'm not lucky, I don't usually touch these. I will take a look at it."

    "It's a pity." Gu Lingchuan was eager to try, holding one. Stacked the red chips, turned around and stood at the table that he was most interested in. After watching for a while, he followed the crowd and pressed the chips in one place.

    An Chen watched Gu Lingchuan quickly indulged in it, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, he turned and walked over, found the supervisor who was familiar with An's family, and whispered a few words.

    The supervisor nodded and called the croupier, and told the croupier a few words. An Chen looked satisfied. The supervisor who was happy to see the Prince An family smiled and invited An Chen into the quiet room. An Chen opened the assistant and carried it with him. Files, one after another.

    "Bet big and win steadily -"

    "Bet small..." The

    gamblers looked excited and placed their chips on the table. As the bell rang, a new round of gambling began again, and the digital display on the table flashed Follow the result of the previous round of gambling.

    Gu Lingchuan threw one chip after another in the crowd, his eyes swept, and he saw that the table he was playing was changed to a croupier. The croupier did not directly press the button on the table like the croupier just now. Roll the dice, but let the guests put away their chips, pick up the dice cup, and show off their skills on the spot.

    The croupier's movements were fancy and smooth, shook out three sixes, three fives, and even shook the dice in a row to win cheers from casino guests.

    When shaking the dice, the croupier said two witty words from time to time, and the atmosphere became more heated.

    Gu Lingchuan squinted his eyes and glanced at the croupier. He was looking at the croupier who was too late to withdraw his gaze. The croupier subconsciously put on a professional smile. Gu Lingchuan grinned and showed a childish smile. The croupier looked at him. He glanced away and looked away without a trace.