The Entertainment Industry Top Stream (4)

Director Lin's positioning of Gu Lingchuan is that he is a tool man who has done nothing.

    It’s just that Gu Lingchuan has a temperament, Director Lin has also heard about it, and the second male Xuanyuan Suo, because of human settings, most of the scenes he shoots have to be coerced, even the most dedicated celebrity Diaoweiya will not be able to stand it for a while, Lin The director is really afraid that Gu Lingchuan will pick a son.

    As a result, Gu Lingchuan quickly adapted to shooting under pressure. After shooting, his actions were better than those taught by martial arts instructors.

    Under the green screen, the young Xuanyuan's eyebrows were cold and cold, and he drew out the picture of the jade flute playing. His every move was like a picture scroll, his eyes drooping, his expression was arrogant and noble but not arrogant, he grasped the gods' arrogant and ethereal posture just right, as if he really was one. The fairy above the nine heavens.

    When the young man fell from the sky, he found that the demon expression was cold, and the jade flute swiftly turned around in his hand, clapping the palm of his hand with murderous intent, shooting every move, really moving!

    This is exactly the Xuanyuan Su in the book!

    Director Lin couldn't wait to clap his hands and applaud, but when he shifted his gaze to the bottom, seeing the dull expressions of the male and female protagonists, he was in the act instantly.

    In the next scene, Qian Ji Chu, who was supposed to be played by Yan Zifei, noticed his murderous aura, and subconsciously pulled Xianxian behind him, withdrawing his weapon to block Xuanyuansu.

    Then Xianxian reacted and cast spells against the enemy. The male and female protagonists unexpectedly had a tacit understanding, and they defeated Xuanyuansu and subdued them, laying the groundwork for the future changes in their relationship.

    Now, Chen Yuchi and Yan Zifei do have a tacit understanding-looking at Gu Lingchuan's face in a daze, both become dumb geese. Isn't there a tacit understanding by accident?

    Lin Daoqi was half dead.

    Chen Yuchi, who was reprimanded by Lin Dao, suddenly became sober, her face blushed, she glanced at the coercive Gu Lingchuan to stop the action, and lowered her head: "Sorry, Director."

    Yan Zifei also suddenly returned to his senses. His expression was slightly uncomfortable—he finally got Gu Lingchuan's appearance.

    But Yan Zifei refused to admit that Gu Lingchuan looks better than him!

    "Retake! Xiao Gu, pay attention to the position... Forget it, Diaoweiya's position can't be controlled, pay attention to the camera position, follow up!"

    Gu Lingchuan is still hanging on the Weiya, no time can be wasted , The new movie started shooting again.

    Before the filming started, Chen Yuchi patted his face vigorously: "Pure heart and little desire, pure heart and little desire! Work hard, work hard! Come on!"

    Gu Lingchuan fairy costume is really a bit prickly, when he fell from the sky, his eyes looked coldly. , Chen Yuchi felt "biu——" and Cupid's small arrow plunged into her heart.