The slandered Xueshen (17)

The unconcealed relationship between Meng You and his benefactor was exposed. The money house that the benefactor gave to Meng You was taken back by the court, and Meng You was swept out without getting anything. 

  Meng You's reputation was ruined. Later, he moved to several funders, and the relationship did not last long. Finally, he went to a same-sex bar with special service staff and became a liquor salesman who specializes in selling liquor. 

  Although he is a salesman, such bars are filled with men who come to hunt for beauty. Of course, Meng You's job is not just as simple as selling drinks. 

  When encountering interested customers, things that once brought Meng You out with the spring breeze often happen. 

  In the original plot, the noble and glamorous "Gu Lingchuan" of this world, with self-respect and only thinking about Shen Qiancheng's protagonist, is already completely different. 

  In the bar, Meng You Wang joked and went to a small hotel. After opening the room, the two untied their clothes and got into the bed. They hugged each other and were doing firewood. The hotel door was broken open. A group of police rushed in and took the naked. Meng You and Brother Wang are grabbing. 

  "Hey, let me go, two men! It's true that anyone who catches a prostitute can be caught." The little policeman took the two naked and luo bodies aside, took pictures and recorded them, and then asked Meng You and the man. The details, and finally took both of them away. 

  In the police car, the little policeman was chatting with his companions, pointing to the two people caught behind him: "Aren't these two stupid? They've been trading in a hotel, didn't this have been reported by the hotel owner who detected something wrong?" The 

  fellow policeman laughed. "You are new here and don’t know the situation. This kid is very wicked. The mother who sold YIN and became seriously ill committed suicide by drinking pesticides. I was afraid that it would drag her son. He was good, and he hooked up several times in the name of selling himself to save his mother. A man later found a gold master through his mother’s death and crying.” The 

  little policeman was dumbfounded: “Is this something humans can do?” 

  “So, this is not a human, but a beast. Later, the Dongchuang incident happened. The kid was also accused by the gold master's wife, and he was swept out. This kid has been arrested several times, and the pig is not afraid of boiling water."

  "Last time I was in another hotel. The owner of this area knew his reputation. He knew what he was doing when he brought people there. The people who visited Yiqin were afraid, so they called the police. He changed several hotels and watched. The hotel owner didn’t know him, so he kept taking people over. Has the hotel owner finally reacted? I’m a habitual offender. I’ll be arrested again this time. It’s been a few years since this critical period happened." 

  "Understand," The boss opened a hotel well, and no one knew that the two men came to sell YIN. Not to mention the boss, even I was really eye-opening." The little policeman was very emotional. 

  The older policeman shook his head: "Young man, you have seen too little. When there are more arrests, you will find that these are all small scenes. People like them, tusk, because they are men and there is no relevant law. It’s easy to catch the loophole." 

  "But this time, the situation is special. It needs to be reorganized and dealt with seriously. Even a man can’t escape. Not to mention that he is still a wine tray. Low-priced wine is replaced by a package, ten times a hundred times. Isn’t this just about fraud and the sale of fake wine? The amount involved is huge. According to this title, the sentence will only be heavier than the sentence for selling yin. Thinking that it is a man who sells it will be fine? Naive." 

  Meng Yu heard the police saying that he was cold all over. He did have a fluke mentality. The man selling YIN had no relevant legal provisions and was not easy to sentence. Every time he was fined and detained for a period of time, he was released. Most of the hooks were men who were upset and didn't cause trouble. Later, when they got bolder, they sold a lot of fake wine to people who didn't know how to drink and made a lot of money. 

  Accustomed to the extravagant life of the owner, Meng You is always short of money. For the money, he sells more and more fake wines. Meng You has forgotten how many fake wines he sold as famous wines. Yu squandered everything. He was addicted to luxury goods and didn't save a point at all. 

  This time, Meng You really started to be scared. He estimated that the commission he received as a bartender and the money he got from selling fake wine was nearly a million, so much money, after being arrested, he has to compensate. of. 

  Meng You finally remembered that a few years ago, before his mother committed suicide, she held his hand with tears and exhorted the words, like weeping blood: "Little You, don't be greedy for shortcuts, you have the ability to eat a bowl of rice, don't be yourself The scope of ability."

  "Don't be greedy, people can be safe and happy. It's your mother that is dragging you, and if you are not dragging you, you can study hard and find a decent job. Mom doesn't want you to be rich and wealthy, as long as you be a good person and be safe and secure, you promise your mother. Okay?" 

  Meng You was very impatient at the time. He really felt that his mother was a drag. At the beginning, he really wanted to save his mother. After all, it was his mother who pulled him with one hand and tried his best to support him in studying. To support him, his mother will not run out of oil and become terminally ill in middle age. 

  However, these filial piety slowly drained after the high medical expenses were difficult to make up. 

  After seeing the drunken life of the people in the club, Meng You's mentality gradually changed compared to his own poverty situation. 

  He began to dislike his mother’s poverty and began to long for a rich life. He secretly mocked his mother’s bloody teachings as innocent and shallow, and impatiently agreed to the word "good". Meng You left the hospital and went to work in the clubhouse. In feasting. 

  After Meng You left, Meng Mu returned home with the sick body and ended her life with a bottle of paraquat. 

  Upon hearing the news of his mother’s death, Meng You’s sadness was quickly replaced by relief. After dealing with his mother’s funeral, he quickly left behind his mother’s last words and became a rich man by selling. Longing for life. 

  At that time, he only thought that his mother's instructions were ridiculously superficial. At this time, thinking of those few words, Meng You suddenly realized that his mother was the one who really understood. 

  But he understood it too late. 

  Meng You was charged with fraud and the sale of fake wine. He was charged with a huge amount of money and was eventually sentenced to ten years in prison. 

  Gu Lingchuan saw that the ring turned green again, from pale green to tender green. 

  "...I just sent the e-mail, didn't it?" Gu Lingchuan looked at the lit up computer screen, surprised. 

  Just now, in order to bring down the original family and the Shen family as quickly as possible, Gu Lingchuan integrated the e-mail sent by the detective and the thing sent by a kid hacker, and found something interesting, so he sorted it out and asked the company’s The technical adviser sent it to a central commissioner who I met today.

  The so-called technical consultant of the company is a middle school student in China. Gu Lingchuan joined the Mensa Club while studying abroad. When the club members communicated with each other, they unexpectedly learned that the other party was a Chinese. Gu Lingchuan and the child added friends. Connected. 

  Those who can join Mensa Club are all talents with high IQ. Gu Lingchuan is in the middle ranks among the high IQ people, but that kid is a real genius. Gu Lingchuan talked with him and found out that the kid has excellent talents. I bought him professional information and mailed it to China. After the child received it, he taught himself for a few years and finally became a powerful hacker. 

  The existence of genius is indeed very human. Gu Lingchuan was very impressed by the child's potential, so he heavily hired the child as a special technical consultant for the company, as a firewall, or making virus testing anti-virus software. The child's technology has become more sophisticated. 

  Back to Ningcheng this time, Gu Lingchuan contacted the child and said his intentions. The child simply found out the information Gu Lingchuan needed from the Internet and sent it to Gu Lingchuan’s mailbox. There are transaction records of senior officials in Ningcheng, telephone recordings, and all records of Ningcheng High School's principal Chen accepting bribes secretly. 

  After Gu Lingchuan sorted it out, he asked the young genius hacker to package all the evidence and send it to the clerk sent by the central government to supervise it. 

  Such a huge bomb, sent in the past, immediately attracted the attention of the clerk. His supervisory role was exactly this, and he forwarded the evidence to the relevant departments for verification. 

  When the central government dispatched an investigation team to verify the evidence, Gu Lingchuan started construction on the technical headquarters in Ningcheng. Gu Lingchuan went to the construction site to check, and was followed by a special guide. 

  Shen Qiancheng volunteered to be Gu Lingchuan's guide. Gu Lingchuan didn't feel much about it, but Shen Qiancheng abused himself. Looking at the handsome and stalwart man in front of him, he became more and more anxious. 

  Gu Lingchuan was talking to the company's entourage. The man wearing flat glasses seemed gentle and elegant, but Shen Qiancheng knew that the eyes of the other person were as deep as the sea. He was a man without much emotion, he was so indifferent. It is a wanderer passing through the whole world, and it seems that no one can hold the footsteps of his prodigal son.

  A few years ago, Shen Qiancheng, who had never experienced any storms, couldn't understand the other's eyes. Now, seeing the cold pupils of the other party without the slightest change, he finally understood the other party's hidden indifference. 

  He didn't understand what kind of monster that man was that made him so indifferent to the whole world. How much he wanted to live in the eyes hidden in the deep sea, swim from his eyes into his heart, and become the vine that trapped the prodigal. Wrap him with bones and blood, and entangle him into his body. 

  When Gu Lingchuan turned his head, he saw Shen Qiancheng's eyes with a cigarette and hungry wolf in his mouth. 

  The smoke in Shen Qiancheng's mouth did not light up. He bit the cigarette filter and pressed his teeth. He saw the look in Gu Lingchuan's eyes. The lenses of the flat glasses softened the black sea in the opponent's eyes and blurred the coldness and mercilessness of the opponent. 

  Shen Qiancheng took off the cigarette in his mouth, threw it on the ground and ran it into the mud with his toes, strode towards Gu Lingchuan, raised his hand to hold Gu Lingchuan’s shoulder, and opened the corner of his mouth: "You are done, right? Let's go, let's have two glasses." 

  Before Gu Lingchuan refused, Shen Qiancheng raised his hand and lifted his hair, looking anxious: "Don't be in a hurry to say that you are busy, I know you are busy, but the phrase'I am busy' I've heard enough from your mouth. I think it's a gathering of old classmates. At that time, I was young and frivolous. I'm sorry. I owe you an apology. Go and have a drink with me. I will apologize to you, okay?"