Interstellar Wanted Guide (End)

When Gu Lingchuan cleans up the sea monsters, he will also collect the blood of the sea monsters with special powers, which will be used as spare blood for the later evolution to grab DNA.

    He will study the special genes of sea monsters together with the geneticists sent by Senmo.

    "This gene sequence is interesting. It is because of this gene that sea monsters can emit sound waves?"

    "This...fire-breathing, good ability. I have been wondering why sea ​​monsters do not burn their mouths when they breathe fire, obviously. The body of the head three-headed dragon is a flesh and blood body that is not resistant to fire."

    "The guy with big white wings, I don't know if he will become a birdman after grabbing genes." The

    geneticist looked at Gu Lingchuan as if Choosing blood just like choosing a drink, he was confused. He felt that the weapon expert who was respected by the older sister might really be a magic stick.

    Gu Lingchuan, who was concentrating on choosing blood for the next evolution, when he came into contact with a bottle of blood with a strange color, the golden ring on his hand suddenly became dazzling.

    "Hey, is there anything abnormal in this gray bottle of blood?" Gu Lingchuan was puzzled, he reached out to take down the bottle of blood.

    The geneticist kindly reminded: "That is the blood of a frog-shaped monster. Its ability is to extend its tongue and bind the enemy like a rope."

    Gu Lingchuan's fingers stiffened.

    Laboratory door opened and a xiaonianqing rushed in, surprise: "The good news big, universe engine caught it we are collecting evidence Zhou Qing, and you do not want to go!?"

    Oh, so this is The reason why the color of the ring has changed.

    Gu Lingchuan indifferently transferred his hand to the blood of the three-headed dragon: "Hope, don't grow three heads then."

    Zhou Qing escaped after killing Xie Weizhou.

    Zhou Qing was extremely embarrassed when he was arrested. His silver hair was tangled together, stained with blood, and his silver eyes were full of wood. After examination, it was found that the brain was injured.

    Sen Mo looked at Zhou Qing, unexpectedly, the anger in her heart disappeared a lot.

    Compared with the righteousness of the family and the country, personal grievances and gains and losses began to appear insignificant.

    Sen Mo looked at several people around him, and they also looked at Zhou Qing who was embarrassed.

    Obviously, Zhou Qing had suffered inhuman torture during this period. His body was covered with scars. The glands on the back of his neck were not well healed after being excavated. Zhou Qing, who lost his Alpha glands, became weak and weak. After being touched, the whole body trembled.

    "It's stupid, forget it, first treat him with gene repair liquid, and then interrogate him." After a

    few moments of silence, a few people who hated Zhou Qing made such a decision.