The Game of Genius (1)

"Uncle Gu, Yanyan is going to rest, so I'll go back first." A clear and energetic male voice sounded.

    Gu Lingchuan was holding a cigarette in his mouth, but it has been a long time since he quit smoking, and his addiction to cigarettes is gone. He raised his hand to wipe out the cigarette butts and glanced up at the young man carrying his schoolbag about to leave.

    "Xue Huai, you wait first."

    Xue Huai, who was cleverly looking, was taken aback when he heard the words. He saw the tall man stand up and gracefully roll up the sleeves of the black shirt, revealing his muscular forearms.

    The corner of Gu Lingchuan's mouth was raised, and he walked towards Xue Huai step by step.

    He raised his hand, grabbed Xue Huai's handsome face, and knocked the man severely on the marble table, once again, hard and heavy, and Xue Huai screamed in surprise.

    "Uncle Gu...what are you doing! Ah! Help!"

    Gu Lingchuan turned a deaf ear to the young man's screaming for help. He turned Xue Huai's handsome face at the corner of the table, and knocked it until Xue Huai was bleeding. , The bridge of the nose was broken, and the teeth were knocked out.

    Xue Huai almost fainted.

    Gu Lingchuan stared into Xue Huai's eyes coldly, and the spiritual hint was planted. No matter how painful Xue Huai was, he couldn't faint, and could only endure it with a scream.

    Gu Lingchuan was still dissatisfied when he knocked Xue Huai's face beyond recognition. He kicked Xue Huai to the ground and ran his foot three inches below Xue Huai's navel.

    Thoroughly crushed, crushed into mud.

    "Ah ah ah ah ah!"

    Xue Huai sharp sound completely deformed nose tears mixed with the blood of his face, but such pain that he fainted not in the past, Xue Huai wished i was dead.

    Gu Lingchuan took a step back, squatted down, looked at Xue Huai, who was trembling and curled up, with a dark and strange voice: "Remember, nothing happened. Go back to your apartment, bandage the wound, and wait for the wound to heal. To come out."

    Gu Lingchuan's spiritual power stretched out and penetrated into Xue Huai's pupils. Xue Huai's horrified vision slowly faded. He stood up stupidly and replied, "Nothing happened. Go back, bandage the wound, and wait. Only when the wound heals can it come out."

    Xue Huai limped out like a puppet, carrying a backpack stiff.

    Xue Huai's apartment is next to Gu Lingchuan's apartment. It is getting late now, and no one will see his miserable and embarrassed face.

    Gu Lingchuan stared at Xue Huai's departed back with cold eyes. Seeing Xue Huai returned to his apartment under the manipulation of mental hints and never came out, Gu Lingchuan looked upstairs.

    Gu Lingchuan sighed, heated a cup of milk, and knocked on the door of the room Xue Huai had just walked out of.

    "Yanyan, open the door, it's dad, bring you milk up, drink it before going to sleep."