Primal Demon Repair (11)

Gu Lingchuan took a pottery bowl, scooped a bowl of broth for Qin Beinan, scooped a bowl by himself, and sat by the fireplace squinting his eyes and sucking the hot soup.

    Qin Beinan frowned and looked at the soup in the bowl, and took a hesitant sip.

    He forgot how long he hadn't tried human food. When the hot broth touched the tip of his tongue, Qin Beinan's body trembled.

    Then he took another sip.

    There were not many seasonings in the primitive times, and Gu Lingchuan's craftsmanship was also average, and the food made was not unpalatable, but Qin Beinan felt that it was extremely complicated.

    Over the years, he has tried to integrate the other two consciousnesses, and he has succeeded.

    With the integration of zero and Qin Beinan's consciousness, the memories and emotions of the two avatars and bodies were all inherited by Qin Beinan.

    He is now Qin Beinan, Gorrond, and zero. The three feelings are mixed together, causing Qin Beinan to love and hate Gu Lingchuan.

    He can recall the lingering lingering in the zero memory, the malicious teasing in Qin Beinan's memory, and the hatred and fear of Gu Lingchuan from his own body.

    However, there is no doubt that Zero and Qin Beinan love Gu Lingchuan. Therefore, the hatred belonging to the god of order is consumed by love. Facing Gu Lingchuan, he felt his heart tremble.

    He even wanted to get closer to Gu Lingchuan, who caused him to fall into this situation.

    However, the main memory of the God of Chaos reminded him that this was wrong. Qin Beinan felt that he was completely focused, eager for Gu Lingchuan and fear him.

    Seeing the god of chaos in front of him carrying a bowl of broth, Gu Lingchuan drank the soup in one bowl, touched his chin, and suddenly thought: "I want to eat wok, but I don’t have a wok. I want to make a wok. You just need to make iron, Qin Beinan, you know how to make iron?"

    Qin Beinan regained his senses, and his face was instantly distorted: "I am an omnipotent god, not such a omnipotent law!"

    Gu Lingchuan: "East Emperor Bell."

    Qin Beinan Can't wait to buckle the bowl in his hand on Gu Lingchuan's head.

    In the end, Qin Beinan had to think about how to detect iron ore under the existing productivity conditions, and then smelt usable iron and make ironware.

    While Qin Beinan studied carefully, Gu Lingchuan decided to take a look, find salt and seeds, and make plans for the coming year.

    Gu Lingchuan only needs one person to go out. His beast type is a scorpion, making it easier to come and go. It would be a waste of time to bring other orcs in the tribe.

    When Gu Lingchuan left the Youer tribe to find seeds, Qin Beinan worked hard and completely rebuilt the Youer tribe.

    Neat brick houses, each house has a fireplace, and the road is paved with stones and cement. In less than a year, the You Er tribe has directly jumped from primitive society to modern times.