Interstellar Wanted Guide (21)

Zhou Qing was closing his eyes to rest his mind. The stalwart imperial emperor looked tired at this time. The silver eyes that opened suddenly were covered with bloodshot eyes, and he seemed to be enduring some pain.

    He had a nightmare.

    A dream that has haunted him like a snake since being marked by shame.

    In the dream, everything he had encountered was repeated over and over again. The scarlet eyes of that powerful man seemed to hide hell, trapping him in a hot flame.

    In his dreams, he was guilty of being guilty and marked again and again, and the feeling of fangs pierced into the glands lingered. The burning sensation brought by the strong breath injected into the glands made him tremble, and, as time passed , Everything he encountered in the dream became more and more humiliating, which made Zhou Qing feel that he had become a weak Omega and was played by the opponent at will.

    Zhou Qing rubbed his eyebrows, irritable and depressed. He knew that this was the effect of the other party's pheromone after being marked. The other party's breath could easily provoke his emotions, and he could not control himself at all.

    This sense of loss of control made Zhou Qing furious, but he overturned the land three feet and did not find the man who caused him these pains.

    As for being offended by Xie Weizhou Q after being marked by Gu Lingchuan, Zhou Qing couldn't believe that Xie Weizhou was an Omega through and through. Being treated like an Omega was the real shame.

    Therefore, he hates Xie Weizhou more than Gu Lingchuan.

    Zhou Qing, who was troubled by nightmares, suppressed the tyranny in his heart, stood up and said: "Let's come in."

    After a while, a slender and thin young man walked in.

    The young man has long black hair, wears a pair of sunglasses, and is eccentrically dressed. After seeing Zhou Qing, the man helped his sunglasses, put his hand on his chest, and saluted, with a clear and gentle voice: "Knock your majesty." "

    Long hair and sunglasses are the popular dresses of planet 93765 that are backward and primitive, and the planet where many gods are born, the special envoy of the empire is obviously assimilated by the customs of that planet.

    Zhou Qing frowned and looked at each other.

    After being tortured by nightmares for a few months, Zhou Qing had undergone bizarre changes. For example, after seeing a man who was similar to Gu Lingchuan, he would have a special impulse in his body.

    Just like Omega's estrus period, he longed to be embraced and invaded. Zhou Qing was ashamed to admit this, but it has to be said that the demon Gu Lingchuan completely changed him with a strong mark.

    In this case, Xie Weizhou's genetic markers are unnecessary.

    At this moment, looking at the person in front of him, Zhou Qing's body was uncontrollable, and an impulse that made him humiliate and angry.

    He wanted to be wantonly played by the man in front of him.

    This made Zhou Qing embarrassed and irritable. He raised his hand and rubbed his eyebrows, his voice filled with suppressed anger: "Let’s go, the star core enshrined as a divine object on Planet 93765 was hidden by those stupid primitives. Where is it?"

    Zhou Qing didn't see it. After his words fell, the man facing respectfully, his eyes flashed behind his sunglasses.

    "Star core?" The man's voice changed from Qingrun to deep, playful: "So, the information about the star core on Planet 93765 is true and correct?"