The slandered Xueshen (6)

Most of the students in the school have a little background at home. School boss Shen Qiancheng is the prince among a group of little princes. Shen Qiancheng himself is a background stab, and his attendants are not bad. Normally teachers dare not provoke these people. 

  This made Gu Lingchuan disappear for a long time this time, without anyone's attention at all at first. 

  It wasn't until the third day that Shen Qiancheng himself realized that it was nothing for him to seal Gu Lingchuan's mouth for Yuan Yibin. Didn't he break with Yuan Yibin's garbage man? 

  Later I realized that I was angered by the routine Shen Qiancheng, and ran to the classroom to try to teach Gu Lingchuan, but when I asked, I realized that Gu Lingchuan hadn't appeared for three days. 

  Only then did the school teacher discover the seriousness of the matter. He mobilized everyone to find Gu Lingchuan, but he did not find anyone by digging the ground three feet, and the person disappeared out of thin air. 

  The school leaders and Shen Qiancheng panicked--Gu Lingchuan was obviously making trouble! 

  The school leaders held an emergency meeting and a group of students were studying on their own. 

  The trio of school bullies who don't know how to study honestly are hiding in the corner with a heavy expression. 

  "Damn, the courage is so fat, I was so embarrassed that the little master was on my head! I dared to run away for the little master!" Shen Qiancheng was furious, and there was no more smile on his handsome face, he kicked the trash can fiercely , Looked back at his two followers. 

  "Let's talk about it, are you two brave enough to wipe that kid off with me behind your back, and then destroy the body?" Shen Qiancheng narrowed his eyes, thinking that things are definitely not easy. 

  Shen Qiancheng said this because he thought that the two of Awei's attack was too heavy, and Gu Lingchuan was seriously injured, and he didn't come to school for three days. He was a little angry at the moment. The two attendants didn't do anything serious, and completely forgot how many people he had ordered. , You don’t need to keep your hands when you hit the original body, just don’t kill or be disabled. 

  Gu Lingchuan is obsessed with studying, who has the reputation of being obsessed with this high school who doesn't know? Even if he was beaten up, he rushed back to the classroom and listened to the class as if he was okay after the beating. The level of concentration made a group of scumbags amazed, bluntly saying that this kid was lowered.

  At this time, Gu Lingchuan did not come to school for two days uncharacteristically, and Shen Qiancheng felt a ghost no matter what he thought. 

  Awei and Xiao Jia also had trouble talking. Gu Lingchuan didn't need to wipe them off and destroy their corpses. How could they still have the guts to beat others? 

  The kid beat someone too overcast. Two days later, they were so painful that they were sitting, not standing, or not. They looked at each other, and there was no obvious trauma. 

  At this time, hearing Shen Qiancheng's words, Awei and Xiao Jia looked at each other, feeling a cold neck, and the two almost cried. 

  "Damn! Could we have run into a ghost?" Awesome shivered. 

  "I'm just saying how normal people beat people without leaving any traces, beating so hard, that kid's eyes are dark and evil, so you can't be sure it's a ghost!" Xiao Jia cried directly. 

  Shen Qiancheng was inexplicable. Seeing that his two attendants suddenly started crying with a headache, raised their feet and kicked Awei: "What are you crying? Don't let that kid run away with the money after I'm done! Let me go out of the school and let you guys. My brothers and friends all inquired, and I found him and brought me here, so I can teach him how to be a man!" The 

  surname Gu is not in the school. It is estimated that he really slipped with the money, but the bank card money Half of it was taken away, and the other half had not been transferred out. Shen Qiancheng thought that Gu Lingchuan hadn't left the city yet. 

  Shen Qiancheng hated others for playing him the most. He was wearing a green hat before and wanted to kill Yuan Yibin, but Yuan Yibin's family is not bad, and he won't kill him for a while. Shen Qiancheng remembered his hatred and planned to slowly kill him. 

  At this time, the other person he wanted to die immediately was Gu Lingchuan. He found Gu Lingchuan. He made sure that the little rabbit regretted that he didn't change his legs with hot wheels, and he didn't run fast enough. 

  Shen Qiancheng thought about 108 ways to kill Gu Lingchuan with grim expressions. Awei and Xiaojia looked at each other, not knowing what to do. When it was exceptionally quiet, a sound broke the silence. 

  The three of Shen Qiancheng subconsciously looked up along the place where the sound came from, and saw a figure facing the light, falling from the sky in a golden light like Apollo.

  I saw that man was tall and straight, and his skills fell from the two-foot-high outer wall. The shirt and clothes lined with a thin layer of muscles were fluttering in the wind, brows and eyes, and looked down proudly, making the three of them all at once. Stay in place. 

  "Fuck!" Awei felt a suffocation surging from his throat, and the smell of toilet dirt in his nose and mouth again, Awei turned green, covering his mouth and jumping into the distance. 

  Xiao Jia also felt pain at the base of his thigh, so he brought his legs together subconsciously and took a big step back. 

  Shen Qiancheng didn't notice the abnormal posture of his follower at all, his eyes straightened, and once again he noticed that this kid Gu Lingchuan looked really good. 

  The last time he found that the other party was well-groomed was at the door of the toilet. After he saw the boy wiping his hair up, he slowly buttoned his shirt buttons, his face was white and his eyes were cold. Gu Lingchuan's every move was in Shen Qiancheng's eyes. With a scent of hooks. 

  Gu Lingchuan seemed to not feel Shen Qiancheng's fiery gaze, he glanced at Shen Qiancheng, took out a letter from his backpack and handed it to Shen Qiancheng. 

  Young Master Shen has not yet realized what Gu Lingchuan handed him. He was fascinated by the beauty in front of him. He glanced down. There was a heart-piercing pattern on the envelope. A big LOVE flashed blindly, and Shen Qiancheng's mouth Pulling away: "Why, write me a love letter?" 

  Gu Lingchuan couldn't help but look at Young Master Shen with caring eyes. 

  "That's the letter from Yuan Yibin I promised to give you. I will write it one day in the future, so that you don't make any other small actions and let you see me every day. You all think I ran away with money. What do you think? " 

  Gu Lingchuan said in a gentle voice, as if he hadn't heard Shen Qiancheng threatening to teach himself. 

  Shen Qiancheng originally wanted to refute Gu Lingchuan. He had already reacted at this moment. He paid the money to buy Yuan Yibin’s love letter. What a thing, it was purely for him to find a block, but he looked at Gu Lingchuan before him. , Shen Qiancheng had other ideas.

  Peach Blossom Eye swept over with enthusiasm, and Gu Lingchuan remained motionless. He was wearing a black coat with a slim coat and trousers lined up and straight like loose. This body is slightly worse than Gu Lingchuan itself, but it is also An extremely handsome young man, Gu Lingchuan took his temperament in place, and he became more and more powerful. This caused 10,000 critical blows to the beautiful Shen Qiancheng. 

  Regarding how to tease people, Gu Lingchuan said that these teenagers are all spicy chickens. 

  Shen Qiancheng didn't know that he was being tricked by the person before him again. He was full of stomach and intestines, just thinking about how to get the good boy in front of him and play with it. Now Gu Lingchuan passed the opportunity by himself, and Young Master Shen Da naturally Smiled: "That's good, it's better for your little guy's brains, just keep it like that." As 

  he said, he smiled and raised his hand to pinch Gu Lingchuan's cheek. 

  I was with Yuan Yibin before. This kind of action was smooth, but Gu Lingchuan was not Yuan Yibin. He took a step forward to avoid Shen Qiancheng's touch, and his gaze swept over with a look like a cold water pocket. Splashing his head down, Shen Qiancheng's whole body was agitated, and a different taste rushed to his spine. 

  It's cold and moving! 

  Young Master Shen Da realized that the person in front of him was not Yuan Yibin's little fairy, but a homophobic straight man. If he wanted to hook someone, he should not be too frivolous, so he smiled and took back his salty pig hand without a trace. 

  Hamlet was originally worried that Shen Qiancheng would really cause trouble for the host, but now witnessing this scene, he is confused-the host seems to have done something, and it seems that he has not done anything. How did Shen Qiancheng's hostility disappear automatically? 

  Gu Ling Chuan also rather mixed feelings: "? Although I intend to tease the little scum him as a shield, but this kid white blind a good face, how behavior so greasy I do not want to pull up a bit." 

  Tease a Gu Lingchuan, who didn't intend to continue, left cleanly, leaving Young Master Shen a pine-like figure. 

  Shen Qiancheng was dumbfounded, is Gu Lingchuan angry? 

  He reflected for a while and felt that the problem he had suffered when getting along with Yuan Yibin was indeed not very good. It was normal for the kid Gu Lingchuan to be a dead-headed nerd. He was reckless and unhappy.

  "Tsk tusk, it's a bit smelly, the thorny rose will only fragrant when you pick it in your hand." Young Master Shen said with a smile. 

  Awei and Xiao Jia looked at each other-the boss didn't say that just now, isn't he going to teach Gu Lingchuan the principles of life? Why did you change your mind so quickly? 

  For Gu Lingchuan, Shen Qiancheng is bound to win. Gu Lingchuan this kid was chased by the bad guy Yuan Yibin, Yuan Yibin, Young Master Shen will not let go, but he can't kill Yuan Yi for a while. Bin, always looking for a way to reduce the fire, Gu Lingchuan fell into Shen Qiancheng's eyes, and he decided to play with this kid. 

  What's more, Shen Qiancheng now feels that Gu Lingchuan has a different taste, and he wants to get people into his hands. 

  Gu Lingchuan is different from Yuan Yibin. He is a poor boy who has no money and no power. He can directly get people on his hands without worrying about anything. But Gu Lingchuan is very digging, and forced pushing will bring some trouble. Shen Qiancheng thought. After a turn, I plan to have fun with Gu Lingchuan. 

  Peach Blossom narrowed his eyes, and licked his thin lips affectionately with the tip of his tongue. Shen Qiancheng looked at Gu Lingchuan's back and smiled. 

  Hamlet reacted to what the host planned to do and what he did. It appeared in Gu Lingchuan's mind, showing an expression of "Emmm". 

  "Erha, what's the matter?" Gu Lingchuan was puzzled. 

  "You actually want to tease Shen Qiancheng? He has something to do with the plot?" Hamlet guessed something. 

  Gu Lingchuan laughed: "If you want to tease, you are still idle anyway. It's better to have some fun. I guess he is such an identity. He must be a special character in the plot. But now I don’t want to tease. That kid is too greasy and I’m afraid of teasing. Indigestion after getting it." 

  Hamlet was speechless.