Interstellar Wanted Guide (11)

The woman looked sympathetically in the direction of the departed Omega, and sighed:

"The child who left just now is of this type. After leaving here, his family will definitely get some benefits, but that child is likely to be destroyed.

Yes . Our majesty's pheromone is very domineering. General pheromone metabolizers can't erase the mark. The Omega child is likely to have estrus disorder." "Oestrus disorder?" is another unfamiliar term.

The woman's expression was low and said: "That is a terminal illness for Omega. Her physiology is completely uncontrollable, and the inhibitors are useless. If you suddenly estrus in public, you can imagine how terrible it will be."

"So, like you. It's a Beta if you look so good. If it's an Omega, it's really bad luck under your majesty's eyelids." After speaking, the tall woman patted Gu Lingchuan on the shoulder with emotion.

Gu Lingchuan was silent for a while when he heard the words. He had no idea that pheromone would have this effect.

Gu Lingchuan vaguely remembered that when he first entered the mission world, when he lost control of his emotions, he seemed to subconsciously inject the pheromone simulated by the original body into the back neck gland of Zhou Qing...

"So, the stronger the information is. The effect of prime labeling is also better? Alpha also has glands. If it is an Alpha that is stronger than Alpha, can you successfully mark an Alpha that is weaker than yourself?" Gu Lingchuan raised his eyes to the tall woman. The woman was stunned after hearing the words: "Uh, it's true, but why is Alpha so boring to mark people who are also A? This kind of thing is only theoretically feasible." Gu Lingchuan laughed at the words- It seems that Alpha can indeed be successfully marked. Gu Lingchuan passed the screening of the emperor's guards, and his physical stamina was stronger than the average Alpha, and he was soon recommended to Zhou Qing. Zhou Qing saw the message from the minister who was interviewing, saw the heroic face on the screen, and scanned the physical test data of the opponent. Zhou Qing paused and became interested.

"Unexpectedly, there are such excellent people in the weak and inferior Beta. It is really surprising." The

interviewer glanced at the information record and replied respectfully: "Your Majesty, Gu Lingchuan is a little nobleman on an unknown planet in the marginal galaxy. planet of the original backward, and the central star has been no dealings, Gu Ling Chuan is central to the asterisk 182 travel unsuspecting attacked by a sea monster spaceship crashed completely destroyed, followed by the honor rescued before entering King City. " "

because the parent star is very Technology Primitive, Gu Lingchuan would not control radiation weapons at all, but he has excellent physical abilities, quick response, and can use cold weapons. He is the best candidate to deal with sea monsters."

Zhou Qing looked at the man's blood-colored eyes on the screen and tapped his slender fingers. Knocking on the desktop: "Attacked by a sea monster?"

"Yes, in order to track down the assassin, the probe awakened the sea monster in the Forbidden Sea 295 area. Gu Lingchuan's aircraft happened to pass by and was unfortunately attacked. The information was verified one by one. There is not much discrepancy. It's just that the central system records insufficient information, and the more detailed records have no remarks. This time he volunteered to participate in the mission, saying that he wanted to make up for the travel expenses of the peripheral galaxies. After testing, Gu Lingchuan had exceptional physical fitness. He was admitted with the first place score and prepared to become the leader of this task." The