The Entertainment Industry Top Stream (7)

Gu Lingchuan packed up his things and was about to leave, and then found himself still holding an annotated script, so he went to the director to return the script.

    When he walked to the director's room, before pushing the door, Gu Lingchuan heard a quarrel.

    "You said that you use comedy to shoot tragedies, but who will watch black humorous web dramas? The audiences of web dramas are young people. They want to watch fast-paced, fun comedies. Does anyone watch tragedies?" The

    screenwriter was very unhappy.

    The screenwriter is Director Zhang's wife, and if they disagree, they will immediately quarrel.

    "There are too many simple fast-paced comedies, everywhere, I want to try different styles..."

    Director Zhang was also angry.

    The screenwriter was so angry that he was filming the table: "You want to make money, make money! Every time you can't properly target the audience, every time you want to shoot something with profound content, but you are afraid of losing money, you are vacillating. Love to watch, investors are even more unhappy! Why don’t you cater to the market and make a drama that a certain audience is willing to watch?"

    Director Zhang retorted: "I still made a few well-known dramas Yes, no one likes to watch what it means?"

    "But you make more bad dramas! I write comedies, you have to give me a deepening of the dogtails, what is this now? The plot is not coherent, and there is no way to come back. , My hard work will be ruined by you!" The

    screenwriter became even more angry.

    Gu Lingchuan was at the door, a little embarrassed.

    Director Zhang quarreled with the screenwriter. To put it bluntly, it was a husband and wife's housework, so he just listened.

    However, there is also an explanation for the split of the script-it turned out that Director Zhang later adapted the screenwriter to a pure comedy.

    Net drama + tragedy.

    The screenwriter is right. There are really not many online drama audiences who like to watch this type of drama. Gu Lingchuan guessed that the screenwriter finally chose to compromise, and then the finished product was not alike, which did not cause any splashes.

    Gu Lingchuan thought for a while, and felt that the results of his audition had probably already come out-he was not the actor Zhang wanted.

    A tragic comedy is at the core. His deductive technique just now lacks a bit. He prefers dramatic moves. He also adjusted his mental state to be sunny and positive, which did not meet the requirements of Director Zhang, who was determined to make a tragedy.

    Gu Lingchuan, who guessed the result, placed the script in a prominent place, and then left the crew.

    As Gu Lingchuan thought, he didn't wait for Director Zhang's notice.

    Without a new announcement, Gu Lingchuan began to concentrate on the affairs of Liu Fangru's new company. He also enrolled in an acting training class and a deportment training class. When he needed a break, he went to the training class.