The Top of the Entertainment Industry (12)

Gu Lingchuan arranged the scrambled photos in a specific order and quickly sorted out the plot.

    "Decrypted, the haunted plot we are going to play is a murder drama."

    "The husband suspects that there are ghosts in the castle and often sees ghosts."

    "Actually, the ghost is the mistress's childhood sweetheart. Years ago, she was tricked into marriage by the male host. Her childhood sweetheart was designed by the male host and almost died. The hostess’s lover was fortunate not to die, but was completely disfigured."

    "The hostess accidentally met the dying lover. After learning the truth, she The lover is placed in the basement of the old castle. In order to get revenge, the hostess collected poisonous mushrooms and mixed them with a small amount of mushroom powder in the goat's milk that the hostess drank. The hostess who was poisoned had hallucinations when the hostess told the past.

    The hostess who committed the murder was affected and saw ghosts." "The hostess designed to ruin the appearance of the host."

    "The host was poisoned and died. The hostess brought out the lover in the basement, disguised as the disfigured lover. The host, and the hostess lived together in the old castle."

    When Gu Lingchuan found out the hint, and then strung up the whole plot, a question mark was raised in the live broadcast room.

    All the audience looked dumbfounded, they simply couldn't keep up with Gu Lingchuan's rhythm.

    In the blink of an eye, they found the hint, and then found a series of hints. Before the audience can figure out the correlation between the clues, Gu Lingchuan connected the plot again.

    The audience felt that they were back in a nightmarish scene.

    "The last time I took a nap and I couldn't understand it anymore, it was a high math class..."

    All the audience felt the fear of being dominated by a student!

    "The decryption process made me kneel."

    "Surprised! A certain male star turned out to be a big puzzle solving guy!"

    "2333, the real big guy will use scientific methods to decrypt ghost stories."

    "If I hadn't been watching the whole process, the big guy's decryption was justified and well-founded, I almost suspected that the big guy had a plug-in."

    "By the way, the big guy's husband was taken away by ghost hahahaha!"

    While the audience was waiting for Yun Chen to appear on stage , Gu Lingchuan put away the photo, and said to the fitting room: "Ten plot points, I'll give you a stroke. One, the hostess feeds the male host with goat's milk with a little green."

    "Two, female. The host dances with the host, and the host has hallucinations."

    "Three, the hostess looks at the photos in the safe, and the host finds, questioning, the host misses her first love."

    "Four, the hostess goes to the basement to visit her first love."

    "Five. The host saw the disfigured man in the basement and regarded him as a ghost."