Supervisors & Breakers (7)

"Meow!"

    Zero's voice had a metallic texture that ordinary cats don't have.

    "It's so cute, Zero. You are a cat demon. I haven't seen you change into a human form for so many years. Why don't you become a human form now. Let me see."

    Gu Lingchuan squeezed Zero's tail and said with a smile.

    Zero is a pet of the original body, very close to the original body, as long as the original body returns to the main god space, he will always stick to the original body.

    The main god space is empty and boring, and the original body can only tease his cat to dispel the loneliness.

    The original player is a player who has cleared the main god game. After becoming the supervisor of the main god game, he has a lot of game points and can spend it at will.

    It’s just that the original body did not make any wishes or special obsessions before entering the game. Therefore, after becoming a supervisor, the points obtained by the original body game have only one function-to convert into a normal player and participate in the game. opportunity.

    The original body lacks interest in games. For many years, he has not exchanged points for game opportunities.

    At the beginning of the plot, the original body was too boring. For the first time, he used points to redeem game opportunities and pretended to be a player to join the game. As a result, he encountered the protagonist who possessed the skill of "persuader".

    As the original body of the game supervisor, he was brainwashed and became the strongest plug-in for the protagonist.

    Gu Lingchuan pondered and found that things were not simple.

    The original body has rarely participated in a game for so many years, and it happened to encounter the protagonist with defying ability, and was hit. Zong Zhengqian's ability is like a special gift from the Lord God to deal with the plug-in of the original body. Thinking about it this way, Zong Zhengqian's identity is very problematic.

    Sure enough, the protagonist was made a puppet by the main god.

    Why does the main god bother to pit the supervisor of the main god space... the

    original body has no desires or thoughts, but is drawn into the game. This is worth pondering.

    After the time of the gods, Gu Lingchuan became defensive against the plot text. It seems that the original work is mainly in love. He has no idea how many holes are buried. Gu Lingchuan can only be cautious to avoid getting caught.

    What's more, the one who wanted to attack him this time was the main god who could control him through the contract.

    Now, Zong Zheng Qianhe, the puppet of the main god, has been killed. I don't know what else the main god has prepared.

    There are still many opportunities to redeem the points of the supervisor, but Gu Lingchuan is not interested in the game for the time being. He is even more curious about the working mechanism of the supervisor.