Primal Demon Repair (End)

The Youer Tribe has risen very fast, even exceeding the expectations of Gu Lingchuan and Qin Beinan.

    After they traveled far away for a long time, one day, they met a caravan from far away. The caravan sold pottery produced by the tribe at a high price. Gu Lingchuan happened to come across, stopped, picked up the pottery, and looked at the pottery. Familiar sign.

    That was the mark made by Qin Beinan when the porcelain kiln was first built, the simple Q version of the long-eared rabbit, and the bottom of every pottery made by the ear tribe.

    The orc who sells pottery is not an eared tribe. He is an orc with a wild goose. Gu Lingchuan is interested in pottery and hurriedly said,

    "Guest, this is an instrument made by the great eared tribe. Yes, yes. The Eared Tribe! Which orcs have never heard of the Eared Tribe favored by the gods? Such a prosperous tribe, their territory is vast, and the orcs in the tribe even have the blood of the gods, they can jump up to two feet high in one jump, you see Look, how beautiful their pottery is. This is the skill of God!"

    Qin Beinan was looking at a colorful pattern on the fur. He glanced at the pottery in Gu Lingchuan's hands after hearing this: “The quality of the pottery is better, it seems , You’er tribe has developed well in recent years.”

    Gu Lingchuan put down the pottery in his hand: “It seems it’s time to go back and take a look.”

    Only then did the orc selling pottery react to these two unusual guests. It turned out to be that powerful orc of the eared tribe!

    The vendors were full of respect and watched the two leave.

    It has been five years since Gu Lingchuan and Qin Beinan left the Youer tribe. During these five years, Gu Lingchuan and Qin Beinan traveled through most of the primitive world. Gu Lingchuan also discovered several caves where a lot of spiritual energy was gathered.

    They stayed for a period of time in places with dense spiritual energy. Gu Lingchuan absorbed the spiritual energy of heaven and earth to practice, Qin Beinan's practice speed was not slow. He was originally the god of order, even if he changed to practice cultivation techniques, his understanding of the rules was extremely thorough. Quickly build the foundation and enter the road.     The "Tian Yan Dao" practiced by Qin Beinan is one of the gods' exercises. It uses the method of entering the world to cultivate the path of empathy, controlling the law of the living things of all things, and conforming to the rules of all things, before they can get the way.

    Qin Beinan has always looked down on sentient beings with a godly attitude. When he was still the god of chaos, he would not even see the life and death of gods. He was the most unlikely person to practice "Tian Yan Dao".

    However, if he wanted to improve his strength, he could only practice "Tian Yan Dao". As he practiced, Qin Beinan's contempt for sentient beings and all things slowly disappeared.

    "Tian Yan Dao" requires the cultivator to have goodwill towards all living beings before he can control the endless rules of all things step by step. Qin Beinan broke away from his status as a god, and was infected with smoke and flames, only to see that all things in the world are pitiful and lovely. of.

    In this way, Qin Beinan's heart changed as Dao's heart became stable.

    This change was subtle, and Qin Beinan himself didn't realize that he was able to treat everything with a peaceful attitude.