The Entertainment Industry Top Stream (2)

Liu Fangru and her ex-boyfriend have been up and down for 20 years, and finally struggled to achieve a successful career. She has a stronger personality, responsible for most of the company's business, and gradually became President Liu.

    As her husband's ex-boyfriend, she is in charge of finances.

    However, it was that person who finally secretly transferred the company's assets, and then opened a new company, kicking her away.

    Liu Fangru was hit hard. Before she came over, she learned from their mutual friends that a beautiful female celebrity had long been hooked on that scumbag. The scumbag was hooked by the other party, and he would betray her and take it away. Most of the company's funds.

    Liu Fangru was angry and hated. Her first reaction was to find out that the vixen had blocked the other party. However, the insider was also a friend of the scumbag. To protect the scumbag, kill Liu Fangru and not tell Liu Fangru who seduce the scumbag.

    However, Liu Fangru was so angry that he invited professionals to investigate the whereabouts of the removed public funds. At the same time, he also wanted to be a disgusting scumbag. So he wanted to raise a male celebrity and fight against the scumbag so that the scumbag could understand that Mr. Liu can also afford a child. Wolf dog.

    The reason I

    fell in love with Gu Lingchuan... is because Gu Lingchuan looks good and is still the same. He will not have emotional entanglements with Liu Fangru and is the best child to support.

    Gu Lingchuan is a well-known male star.

    A good-looking male celebrity who, in the end, wanted to be too popular and fry CP with the same sex and opposite sex. Finally, he was scolded by celebrity fans who were tied up, and finally went through the center of the earth.

    It is no secret in the circle that Mr. Jin has taken care of Gu Lingchuan.

    Especially Liu Fangru is in the entertainment industry, and the information is naturally well informed.

    Gu Lingchuan considered everything before calling Liu Fangru.

    It was said that he was entrusted by Mr. Liu, but in fact, he was taking what he needed. Liu Fangru wanted to avenge the scumbag. Gu Lingchuan had to get rid of the influence of his original body and make a smooth comeback. Liu Fangru's help.

    Let's talk about returning to the original body. This original body has really traveled for so long. Gu Lingchuan has seen the highest starting point and the best conditions, but it is also the best.

    It is also a skill to bludge a good hand abruptly.

    The original appearance is excellent, the sound line is good, and he has also learned vocal skills. When he was in college, he made his debut through a talent show. With his outstanding looks and cool temperament, he also attracted a lot of face powder at the beginning.

    Later, the original body and several young people from the talent show made their debut together. Several young people in the same group are good at singing and dancing, some are good at dancing, or good at singing, and they have mediocre talents but good looks. , Very popular.     Looking at the original body, except for his good face, singing and dancing are mediocre. He still doesn't work hard, he is cool all day, and he thinks he is handsome. He doesn't know at all. This handsome face looks a bit fierce, just to persuade him. Retreat.     The original owner, who had no special skills and looked fierce with a straight face, became the most unpleasant one in the entire group.     However, the original body did not find his own flaws. Instead, he believed that a few people liked by fans had gained exposure through improper means, and they became more and more popular. The number of his fans did not increase but declined, and the combination was on the rise. , The company even had the idea of ​​replacing the original owner with a newcomer.     When the news of the replacement came out, the original owner was anxious. As soon as he thought about it, he wanted to bind the operation.     The original is a gay, and now many female fans seem to eat CP fans. After thinking for a while, the original owner focused on Yan Zifei, the most popular member of the group.     Yan Zifei, who has become the top performer, debuted as the champion of the talent show, has excellent singing and dancing, a good background, handsome and sunny, and has a large number of fans. As long as he can bundle the hype, he will not worry about being popular.     So the original body went to tease Yan Zifei.     However, Yan Zifei is a straight man, and a straight steel man. He didn't react at all. After being on the show together, Yan Zifei was pretending to be ambiguous and Yan Zifei was reminded.     Yan Zifei was furious. He was also a hot temper. He was so angry that he directly accused the original body as disgusting.     At this time, the original body completely angered Yan Zifei's fans, and even the original CP fan was turned black. The original body was not red, but it was black all the way.