One Shot for Molly

A/N: This is for @liampayneinthedonkey.

Character: Sam

*~*~*

It'll be okay, you told yourself in your head as you took the razor.

But, just then, you heard the door swing open. "Molly! I'm here! We got finished early with that hunt I told you about!"

The hunt. Damn it, I forgot! you yelled to yourself in your head.

You quickly rushed to hide the razor. But you accidentally dropped it, and it scraped against your wrist as it fell to the floor.

Getting sidetracked, you watched the thin line of red drool down your arm.

"Oh, my god! Molly, are you okay?!"

You looked up. "Oh, yeah. Fine," you said while grabbing a hand towel and holding it to your bleeding wrist.

Sam looked down at you. "Are you sure? You seem a little too calm to be fine about this..."

You looked up at him with tears in your eyes. It was hard to admit, but you trusted Sam with your life. "No, Sammy. I... I think I need help."

He pulled you in for a tight hug, like he wanted to cherish you. You buried your face in his chest, and he buried his nose in your hair. "It'll be okay," he said as he tenderly rubbed little circles into your back.

"Now," he said while getting out a first aid kit, "let's get you better."

He sat you down on the toilet seat cover and worked on fixing you.

You watched as he cleaned the blood from your wound and wrapped gauze around your entire forearm.

He looked up at you. And you looked back at him. He still had that look in his eyes that would tell you he loved you, even though he wasn't even saying anything.

"I love you," he whispered. You smiled softly and said, "I love you, too."

*~*~*

A/N: Sorry if it's too short. I've been having serious Writer's Block and school is not helping.

But still, enjoy life while you still can! It's not easy being green!

- Erudite111