Song Preference 2!

"I See Fire" by Ed Sheeran

Dean -
And if we should die tonight, we should all die together

He's died so many times. I mean, this is the only logical line for him, really. Plus, if he were to die tonight, he'd want to be by your side the whole time.

Sam -

Castiel -
And if the dark returns then my brothers will die

He's protective of Heaven and his angel brethren. He worries that something big will happen and that it will hurt everyone he loves.

Adam -

Gabriel -
And if the night is burning, I will cover my eyes

Act natural!
If there's nothing he can do but watch his brethren burn, then he'll turn his back. It's too painful for him, and for you.

Samandriel -
And I hope that you remember me

After everything, he loves you, and he wants you to remember him for the person he was, not for what happened to him. *sobbing mathematically*

Lucifer -
Desolation comes upon the sky

According to the apocalypse, he is the desolation. Well, you don't see him that way, which he loves about you.

Gadreel/Ezekiel -
Calling out Father, oh, stand by and we will
Watch the flames burn over on the mountainside

Side by side, you two have no option but to stand back and watch the world burn. Of course, he wants to try and stop the tragedy, with the help of God.

Kevin Tran -
With that shadow upon the ground,
I hear my people screaming out

Idk why. Sorry. You can try guessing why, if you want, in the comments. My brain has just cut short.

*~*~*

A/N:

Hey, guys. I just want to say... I'm kind of not taking song requests... I mean, I'll listen to a song if you recommend it, but... I mean, it's a lot of pressure and I feel like I'll disappoint you guys if I don't know the song.

Sorry.

- Piper