FIRST SONG PREFERENCE

"Style" by Taylor Swift

Dean -
You got that James Dean daydream look in your eyes

He's a tough guy, but he's the only thing you see. And you just love his apple green eyes.

Sam -
You got that long hair, slicked back, white T-shirt

I mean, come on. We all know he got that long hair. Is there really anymore to say?

Adam -
He cant keep his wild eyes on the road

You're a major distraction to him, in the best way of course. He always wants to keep his eyes on you.

Gabriel -
And I got that good girl thing and a tight little skirt

What can I say? He's a bad boy. He likes good girls, and he DEFINITELY likes short skirts on you.

Lucifer -
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time

Sure, he throws a ton of fits and angry temper tantrums, but you stay with him till the end.

Gadreel/Ezekiel -
And I got that red-lip classic thing that you like

He's a nice guy and a gentleman, so he honestly kind of likes it when you wear red lipstick. It reminds him of simpler times when men were gentlemen to their ladies, which is what he intended to be for you.

Kevin Tran -
He says 'what you heard is true
But I can't stop thinking 'bout you'
And I, I said 'I been there too a few times'

Honestly, it kind of bothers you that he's always on little missions with the Winchesters. He's always busy and never has time for you, is what you think. He knows that's true, but the whole time, he's only thinking about how you feel and thinking of you.

*Bonus Person* Crowley -
We never go out of style

His classy suit-and-tie style will never go out of style. 'Cause the whole "Classical Man" theme thing stays the same throughout the ages.

*~*~*

A/N:

Sorry, I didn't know how to fit Cas or Samandriel in there...

If you have suggestions, if be happy to hear them.

And I'll probably be making more song preferences. This is fun!

- Piper