When You're Pregnant

Dean:
When you're pregnant, Dean would make you take it easy. He would do everything he could to make sure that you are comfortable and safe when you're pregnant with his child.

Sam:
When you're pregnant with Sam's kid, he will ensure your safety in every way possible, whether it's killing spiders, or just plain getting you ice cream. He wants to make sure you're happy.

Castiel:
When you're with child, with Castiel's child, he will very caring and emotional around you. He'll watch the dramatic movies with, along with questions, and a large tub of ice cream. He'll be tender and caring around you at all times.

Adam:
When you're pregnant, he will be very careful around you and protect you from harm. He'll kill bugs, he'll set all the baby-proof stuff around the house. He will make sure you and the baby are safe and sound.

Samandriel:
When you are with child, he will love you in every way. He'll give you chocolate, he'll give massages, or he'll even cuddle in the middle of the night, because he loves you and he will love the child very much.

Gabriel:
When you're pregnant, he'll give you loads of chocolate and loads of your favorite candy (excluding chocolate).

Lucifer:
When you're with Lucifer's child, he will take care of your every need. He'll burn the television when you're mad at it, he'll make you food when you're hungry, and he'll definitely kill unwanted little creepy-crawlies without mercy.