What Disney Couple Your Relationship Is Like

Just Saying: These will be from a variety of Disney movies, not just Disney princesses. So ya better know your Disney!

Dean - Mulan and Li Shang because he's a manly man, but you bring out the best in him, even if that means he goes soft on you.

Sam - Simba and Nala because even though he wanted to escape into his own world, like Simba and the jungle, you managed to bring him back safely and make him be the "king" he was meant to be.

Castiel - Milo and Kida because he's like Milo in Atlantis, he had little ideas, but he was pretty much clueless in your culture. So you taught him the "ways of your people" (the humans) and he accepted you for you, just as you accepted him for him.

Adam - Carl and Ellie from "Up" because even though he could be a grump, you could make him smile in the roughest of times and use your knowledge of the world to guide him through anything in life. Of course, you'd be alive. *cries*

Gabriel - From "Toy Story 3", Ken and Barbie. I mean, c'mon. You know you'd dress up in ridiculous costumes and fight for each other. 'Nuff said.

Samandriel - Aurora and Phillip because he's shy and sweet and doesn't talk most of the time, much like Phillip. But he'll save you from anything, like an evil queen.

Lucifer - Belle and Beast because he could be angry sometimes, which won't end up well, but to you, he's still a heavenly prince.

Gadreel/Ezekiel - From "Fantasia 2000", the Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Ballerina. Not many words had to be spoken between you two, but you knew the love in your relationship was strong as could be, keeping you two forever by each other's sides, or trying to find your way back to each other. (If you don't know these two, Google them. They're like my favorite Disney couple. And they're the picture at the top.)

Kevin Tran - Jack and Sally (don't worry, I checked and it IS Disney) because he completely lost who he was meant to be, but you stayed true to him and loved him and saved his sorry ass from himself.