One Shot for Sara

A/N: This is for @SuraCaffrey.

Character: Castiel

*~*~*

"C'mon, Cas," you whined as you dragged the angel by the hand into a little quaint ice cream shop you went to as a child.

"But I don't understand why we would need to eat frozen cream," he said questioningly as he followed you.

The little bell above the door ringed as you entered, bringing back happy childhood memories. "Hello, what can I get ya?" the lady at the counter asked.

You smiled as you bought two [insert favorite flavor] ice cream cones. You passed one to Castiel. "Sara, are you sure it is safe to eat?"

"Just eat it. It tastes good," you huffed as you licked away at your cone. It did taste good. You looked up at Cas, who seemed to be slowly nipping at it, flinching every time the cold touched his tongue.

A little plan crossed your mind. "Hey, Cas, you seem to have a little something on your nose," you said with a sly smile.

"What?" he asked as he looked up. That's when you stroke, bopping his nose with the tip of our cone. When you pulled back, the end of his nose was covered in ice cream.

"Sara---"

"Here, lemme get it for you," you said as you leaned in. You kissed his nose, wiping away any leftover ice cream with your lips.

He was rendered speechless, while you slumped back in your seat, a large grin on your face.

"You like it?" you asked playfully. His eyes widened. "What?"

"The ice cream, silly," you giggled. You saw the realization hit his face. "Oh. Yes, it is delicious."

"So are you."

"What?"