How You Met Him

Dean:

You were the waitress at the diner Sam and Dean just happen to go to. He attempted to flirt with you, but you wouldn't have it. He gave in and just asked you on a date sometime, rather then just having the occasional fling. You accepted the offer. And that's how you two started dating.

Sam:

You met him a long time ago in law school. But you didn't think you two would hit it off. Until you recently saw him with his brother at a local bar. Apparently, he and his brother were now FBI agents, and they were investigating the strange series of murders in your neighborhood.

Castiel:

You were buying candy at one of those little shops at a gas station. This guy in a suit and trench coat started looking around and picking up random objects. You caught up to him and said the normal "Hello". And he felt right about you ever since.

Adam:

You had run into him on the street while you were racing to get somewhere. A job, perhaps. He asked for your number and used the excuse, "To make sure you were okay." You gladly gave him your number and ran to get to your job.

Gabriel:

You were on your way home, a bag full of candy in your hand, after deciding to binge on candy all weekend. You turned the corner and ran into a lively man who was munching on a chocolate bar. You two exchanged names, and he decided himself he would call you, to your obvious objections.

Samandriel:

You were lounging around on a park bench on a sunny afternoon. Then a man sat next to you. You tried to focus on the lovely day, but he was so attention-grabbing you just had to introduce yourself. You had a special feeling about him, and you two decided to meet again after having a long and deeply meaningful conversation.