What P!ATD Song Reminds You Of Them

It's been a while, guys. This book became so much more successful than I'd ever hoped and I love all you who read and comment and vote and absOrb and brEAthe. I am less awkward on the internet now and speak fluent in memes.

Plus this preference kinda completes my Emo Trinity song preferences. Feel bad for makin u wait so long but I hope it's worth it :')

I gave them cool names see if u can figure out who's who in the comments ;))

*~*~*

The Aggresively Bisexual Pie:

"This is Gospel" bc he dies a lot and you love him a lot so u gotta let him go a lot. Lol rip. (This is like the least serious explanation I've ever written in this book.) Plus he gets angsty a lot and has a lot of emotional scars and just the lyric "there words are knives that often leave scars" just kinda screams Dean.

JarJar Moose:

Im feelin a "Nearly Witches" vibe. Like the big words go well with the Moose's intelligence. Plus the french choir part in the beginning is cool bc when u first show him the song he's like "wtf???" but then he sees it's cool.

CasBee:

I'm thinkin "New Perspective" bc when being on the Earth itself was new to him he was so confused by everything looking at it from a new perspective (forgive the pun).

Still-In-The-Pit Winchester:

I am torn between "The Ballad of Mona Lisa" bc he failed even tho no one paid to see him fail (see what I did there) and "Crazy=Genius" bc sure it wasn't him that set himself on fire but im sure there's fire in the Pit so.. u pick whichever satisfies u :)

Motherfuckin Trickster:

If u weren't expecting "Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time" then u better get to know ur son.

Salamander:

"House of Memories" bc i like the song and i like this pupper.

Lucy:

"Build God, Then We'll Talk". Lol the title already reminds me of him.

Zeke the Wing Man:

"Hallelujah"
Angel in the streets
Still an angel in the sheets
What were you expecting
;)))

Kev:

"I Write Sins Not Tragedies". Tryna give the poor pupper a fun song bc he deserves it. I mean he was more into prophecies than sins but u get the gist.

Crowl man:

This was a tough call between "Emperor's New Clothes" and "Death of a Bachelor", but I just think "Death of a Bachelor" has that nice-suit class that only Crowley can master, yknow.

*~*~*

I hope you enjoyed my newfound beautiful sense of humor ;))

- Pippa (I'm called that now by my frens bc i love Philippa Soo and my name is Piper so it fits sue me)