How They Kiss You

Dean:

He likes to tease you before smooching you. He'll flirtatiously smirk at you or lick his lips. Or he'll get real close and act like he's going to kiss you. But, right when you lean in, he takes a step back and smirks while saying, "I knew you wanted me." lt annoys you, but you know his passionate kisses are worth it. And don't worry, you'll get him back later by eating his pie right in front of him.

Sam:

Occasionally, he would give you a peck on the lips. But you can still feel the heated romance every time, making each kiss worth a thousand more.

Castiel:

He didn't understand why you wanted to exchange saliva with him, but he didn't argue either. In fact, he pulled you closer. It didn't happen often, but when it did, it was passionate.

Adam:

When Adam kisses you, he doesn't let you go. He'll hold you by the waist and pull you closer, even if there's no more space. He kisses you passionately, as if to say what words couldn't. By the end, you're the one who has to pry him off you for a short time just to breathe because he wants you close and closer.

Gabriel:

He'd treat you like a candy bar, lightly gnawing at your lower lip while you two kissed. It made you giggle, which made him smile. He would do this often. But sometimes, you two just pressed lips for a minute or two, just to be close.

Samandriel:

He kisses you softly and gently. He likes to make sure your comfortable and cozy in his arms. And he, because of his newness to relationships, quickly becomes awkward when you lean in. But you still kiss him.