One Shot for Brooke

A/N:
This is for brookemccreaa!!

Character: Dean

*~*~*

You screamed inside as the demon that possessed you lunged at the man with a sharp dagger in its/your hand. You, with your willpower abnormally strong, slapped the demon's/your hand.

"Foolish girl!" it hissed at you from inside your head. The attractive man who your demon failed to attack came at you. You gave out a little shriek as he forced you to the ground by the barrel of a gun.

The taller man chanted something to the demon in you, like he was repeating it from something. You could tell it was Latin, since you took the language in high school.

Pretty soon, an enormous black cloud shot out of your mouth, and you felt the sensation of being free. You took in a deep breath as the attractive man released you. "Dean Winchester," he said with a look of triumph on his face.

"Brooke," you said breathlessly. He smirked and said, "Gimme a call if you ever run into anymore trouble."

He held out his hand, gesturing for you to give him your cell phone. You did so. He put himself in your contacts and gave you back your phone.

"Who's the moose?" you asked, pointing towards the tall one. "That's my brother Sam."

"Cool," was all you could breathe out before passing out cold on the floor, having no mental or physical energy left over from fighting with the demon inside yourself.

*~*~*

You woke up with a damp towel pressed to your forehead. You sat up and looked around. You were in a motel bed with Dean hovering over you, of whom was the one with the wet towel.

"You feelin' good?" Dean asked, removing the towel from your face. "What? Oh, yeah. Fine," you said.

He got up to rinse the towel off in the motel bathroom sink. "So," he attempted to start a conversation, "Brooke, how did you manage to get one of those suckers in ya?"

You stood up, still a little light-headed. "I dunno. I guess I just... woke up with it." You shivered at the horrific memories it brought you. Blood, screams, bodies, gore.

"Well, you can't go out now. The police'll be all over you," he casually mentioned.

"What?"

"Yeah, that son of a bitch killed a lot of people. The cops'll arrest you on sight." Angry tears threatened to fall. You held them back. "Well then," you muttered with a clenched jaw, "I guess I'll just have to go off the grid."

"Yeah, sure. Good luck with that," Dean huffed as he rung the towel out over the sink. "Could I stay with you?" you asked. You knew the odds of him, a stranger, saying "yes" we're slim... But still, he might.

You got up and walked over to him, resting a hand on his forearm. "Please? It's not like I'll cause any more damage," you pleaded.

Out of the blue, he pulled you close. He wrapped his strong arms around you and buried his face in your hair.

"Sure," he said softly. "I'll protect you."

*~*~*

A/N:
Yay!! I hope you liked it!! @brookemccreaa.