SHIPPING!!!

A/N:

Alright guys, this isn't Supernatural. BUT it is a ship that me and my friend made in school.

They are literally the Destiel of our school, but they don't know anything.

Their names are Gavin and Mason, and their ship name is Gason (pronounced GAY SON).

*~*~*

He chugged down his beer, not caring if it leaked down his face. He knew he needed to stay sober, but seeing Mason today was torture.

Another day, he thought. Another day, and that beautiful man still doesn't notice me.

"Gavin?" he heard from across the bar. He looked up slowly. It was Mason. "Reifers, what are you doing here?" he asked playfully while praying to God that he wouldn't remember this in the morning.

Mason sat himself down next to Gavin and ordered a shot of whiskey. "Well, Gavin. I need to talk you."

"Well, here I am," he said, his words slurred. The bartender brought Mason's whiskey. He gulped it with ease.

"I love you, Gavin. And, honestly, I hope to God you're too drunk to remember this," he bluntly stated, leaving Gavin's mind to wonder.

"I love you too, buddy..."

"Good that," Mason said. Gavin ordered them some beer, and they sat in awkward silence as they waited.

"Oh, here," Gavin said, reaching over Mason to grab the beers that the bartender had put on the table, his hand landed near the inside of the thigh closest to him as he grabbed the two bottles in his hand and set one in front of either one of them.

Mason looked down at the hand on his thigh and blushed. He instinctively distracted himself by drinking the beer slowly, taking every last bitter drop.

Gavin watched Mason as he drank his own, holding up high so he could just drink it and be done with it. Mason looked anywhere but at Gavin, and the hand in his leg, while Gavin watched him closely, noting the movement in his jaw muscles.

They finished the drinks, a bit fazed from chugging down their beers so fast.

Gavin's hand remained on Mason's leg.

Mason quickly jumped up, out of his seat. Gavin stood up too. They split the bill, staying awkwardly silent.

The weather outside had suddenly changed to freezing, and neither of them were prepared. They scooted closer to each other as they waited for a taxicab, trying to keep somewhat warm from each other's radiating heat.

Gavin slowly looked up Mason's stunning eyes. Mason did the same into Gavin's chocolatey brown eyes.

They didn't realize how close they had huddled until a hand brushed against another's hand. Their faces went red, despite the weather.

A taxicab finally came. "Alright," Mason said, "I better get going."

By pure instinct, Gavin gripped his shirt collar and pulled Mason's lips to his.

Mason stood shocked for a moment. But the he relaxed and leaned in, allowing himself to be distracted in the cold.

Gavin pulled back within the minute, a large grin on his face. "Bye, Mason," he flirtatiously as he then shoved Mason in the taxi and stepped back, allowing the yellow car to drive away quickly.

Gavin watched as his true love sped away.